Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i've been about half an hour late for work every day this week

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
FUCK man. i just wake up and feel like the biggest piece of shit and end up laying there and next thing i know i'm running behind schedule and end up late

every day this week. i need a vacation so bad to refresh but in CUCKnada they have one of the lowest vacation times with 10 days a year and it also has one of the fewest holidays so i don't even get many non-vacation holidays either

fucking suifuel this shitty cucked country if they passed new lays forcing people to work 80 hours a week the people here would happily do it and not question or fight it

wagie rage rant over

That's slavery ngl :giga:
it's FUCKED and we are importing millions of indians who will work 100 hours a week with 1 vacation day a year for minimum wage and live in an apartment with 10 other indians if it means they get a chance to sniff le white goddesses blonde hair on the bus so nothing will change

it's FUCKED and we are importing millions of indians who will work 100 hours a week with 1 vacation day a year for minimum wage and live in an apartment with 10 other indians if it means they get a chance to sniff le white goddesses blonde hair on the bus so nothing will change
WHAT THE FUCK THOSE MINIMUM WAGE WHORES MAKE THAT RICHES GET RICHER AND WHORES GET MORE WHORE ATTITUDE

0ojGr

Might as well be late if you can get away with it tbh

A relative of my boss turned late at least 10 times in last 2 months.

Because of them I can't find a min wage job