Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I've become super Whitepilled

Whitepilled are ok to hang around?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care about Whitepilled being here

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I have no strong opinion

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
Is there any point of me being on this forum anymore?

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Atleast it ain’t blue

Were you ever black pilled though? I'd venture a guess and say that ~5% of users here are truly black pilled. Most users say they're black pilled, then they make blue pilled comments or talk about their oneitis or some shit.

White pill is accepting you are sub human and moving on

Whitepill is temporary.

I am nopilled
I don't take (((pills)))

Whitepill is a cope

What comes next?
mgtow

you cannot be incel if you are mgtow:

"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."
"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."
if you wouldn't like to have a willing partner to have sex, you are not an incel, you are mgtow
"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
if you don't desire to have a partner, you can't be incel as you can see above

Last edited:
Saint Serge (PBUH) was himself whitepilled, so yes it's okay.