Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've become so repulsive that even animals avoid looking at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Back when I was younger and fat, I looked pleasant (albeit incel) and people would often mess with me, pick on me, try to intimidate me in the streets, etc. Even animals would stare me down.

Now I'm bald and skinny and gymmaxxed and ogremaxxed to fuck. Not only people turn their heads opposite to mine to avoid eye contact with me, BUT FUCKING ANIMALS TOO.

I was walking earlier today and A FUCKING DOG, A BIG FUCKING DOG, on a leash walked by me AND TURNED ITS FUCKING HEAD TO AVOID EYE CONTACT WITH ME.

It's completely over for me boyos. I've become so repulsive / scary looking that EVEN ANIMALS want to avoid looking at me.

Most dogs want to rip me to pieces I've noticed. Maybe I'm just an intimidating looking dude or maybe they can sense inferior genetics (weakness) and their instinct to kill kicks in.

Back when I was younger and fat, I looked pleasant (albeit incel) and people would often mess with me, pick on me, try to intimidate me in the streets, etc. Even animals would stare me down.

Now I'm bald and skinny and gymmaxxed and ogremaxxed to fuck. Not only people turn their heads opposite to mine to avoid eye contact with me, BUT FUCKING ANIMALS TOO.

I was walking earlier today and A FUCKING DOG, A BIG FUCKING DOG, on a leash walked by me AND TURNED ITS FUCKING HEAD TO AVOID EYE CONTACT WITH ME.

It's completely over for me boyos. I've become so repulsive / scary looking that EVEN ANIMALS want to avoid looking at me.

maybe the dog wasnt really paying attention? my own dog doesnt look at my when i call him sometimes because he does his own thing until he wants food or some shit calm down

I dont think that this is possible. Animals don't have these types of feelings.

Animals can't understant if you are good looking or ugly, they can only understant bad or good person.

Wow thats a whole new level of overness my nigga :lul:

I dont think that this is possible. Animals don't have these types of feelings.
3165_12410548_959415924150082_7572152984214576095_n.png

L
Quick postmax