Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve become paranoid about being photographed and mocked by normies

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Since I’m aware that normies and especially foids do that frequently to ugly males they see in public. I’m still wearing a mask when going outside but today I needed some fresh air. So I took my mask off where there were no many people. Suddenly I saw a normie walking in my direction with his gf, and he was holding a camera in his hand. In fact they just seemed to be tourists and there were no proof that the guy took some pic of me. But I still couldn’t help but wonder if he did that secretly when I hadn’t seen him yet. Fuck I’m feeling so depressed in my room but when going outside for a walk I can’t even take off my mask for more than 5min otherwise I’ll be overthinking for a day. That’s what a lifelong ugliness does to you.

Why do you care? Literally what reason is there to care about soyciety's opinion of you? If they will laugh at you let them, you're not gonna win them over anyway that's for sure.

There was a married woman who was constantly staring directly at my fucking face, i tried to ignore it but she wouldn't stop idk what was wrong with her

I did care for this when I was like 12-13 yo, now I don't care :blackpill:

i used to be super paranoid about this in middle school for some reason. to my knowledge no one ever did that

this level of social anxiety boyo u are an IRL ghost stop being high inhib :feelsseriously:

I noticed they always make fun of me.

I really don't give a fuck about normies