Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've become obsessed with age

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Being 25 and having done nothing with my life except play video games, browse the internet and work as poorly and lazily as I can, I feel like life passed me by, and I started comparing my age to everything.

I watch a youtube video or read a post or basically just about anything, and if it's somebody younger than me a piece of me dies every time I see it.

There might be a lot of incels around here, but in real life I'm like a 1/10000000 failure. I seriously, honestly haven't met any person that fucked up his life as much as I did, and I did it to myself.

That's because the others are usually playing their vidya and jerking their dicks too. You fucked up but not in too uncommon of a manner.

Same. I am getting kinda delusional about it. Maybe I have to go full monk mode to not get reminded.

Try not to be to hard on yourself though. You are just a victim of the physical material reality in your brain, just as every biomachine.

That's because the others are usually playing their vidya and jerking their dicks too. You fucked up but not in too uncommon of a manner.
Nah, I fucked up plenty.

1. Alcoholism - at the peak I was drinking 2 bottles of vodka a day, Once I woke up in the hospital, no idea how I got there, with a catheter in my dick. I get out of the hospital asap, and what do I do? I buy a bottle of vodka. Now I haven't taken a drink in 1 year and 2 months but that's cause my pancreas was killing me.

2. Alcoholism caused me to hurt my parents a lot. We even fought physically, and I said horrible things to them.

3. Spent all my parents' savings on "studying" abroad, but I dropped out cause I was drinking so much.

4. Stuck in a useless dead end job with a low IQ which means I'll never do something with my life.

5. So avoidant that I haven't even had a conversation with somebody in years.

The agepill destroyed me.

Same. I am getting kinda delusional about it. Maybe I have to go full monk mode to not get reminded.

Try not to be to hard on yourself though. You are just a victim of the physical material reality in your brain, just as every biomachine.

Yes and all of this is just a simulation anyways.

I am a result of my biochemisty, but I'm not a fan of the victim angle. I'm a weak-willed failure and it absolutely is my fault.

whats sad is that 25 isnt even that old but compared to what normal people accomplish by then it makes you want to want to hit rope emporium. the 25 y/o boomer meme doesn't make things any better.

you're still fairly young, but i do the same thing although I'm 23.

Yes and all of this is just a simulation anyways.
I used to have these kinds of ideas a lot when I was drinking, and even quite a while after I was done doing it. It's just another form of escapism, not really healthy.

The agepill is devastating, there is no denying.
Knowing that, there were young chads, having sex, partying, achieving their goals, blissful, when they were still teens, and here is us outcasts, spent their entire youths hiding from the world, miserable, failing... it is devastating. :feelsbadman:

What are you supposed to "do" with your life exactly?
At least not fuck up the way I did. At least start building a career. Or improve yourself in any way, shape or form. But I've been basically rotting since I became a teenager.

being 30 is gonna be 5000000 times worse, sorry

The agepill is devastating, there is no denying.
Knowing that, there were young chads, having sex, partying, achieving their goals, blissful, when they were still teens, and here is us outcasts, spent their entire youths hiding from the world, miserable, failing... it is devastating. :feelsbadman:

I was blissfully hiding from the world.

being 30 is gonna be 5000000 times worse, sorry
No doubt. I know for a fact that I'm not courageous enough to kill myself, but enough of a wimp to think about it every day. 30 is gonna be hell.

At least start building a career. Or improve yourself in any way, shape or form.
Work in a dead-end job for 40 years and then dying- what a life, brah. Totally better than having all the time to yourself to do whatever.

Work in a dead-end job for 40 years and then dying- what a life, brah. Totally better than having all the time to yourself to do whatever.
Don't get me wrong. I don't want to work and I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to. But what's the alternative. Homelessness? Unless you're living in America or some rich European country, there's no welfare or neetbux or whatever. And in most countries, a full-time job means you'll have enough to eat and a roof over your head, but no savings either.

No doubt. I know for a fact that I'm not courageous enough to kill myself, but enough of a wimp to think about it every day. 30 is gonna be hell.

why should it?? Not like you can't change things from now till then

But what's the alternative.
Working entry-level jobs part-time all your life- the absolute minimum to survive. Career impllies you want to have status (as a professional/expert in some field) or be upper middle class and it's not about having a roof or food- I live in a east euro shithole and I used to get those with 4 hours of work a day some time ago. Since you don't have a stake in society, what's really the point of producing quality excess services or products for the whores and chads?

Last edited:
why should it?? Not like you can't change things from now till then
There's something wrong with me in the head. I take laziness and apathy to the next level. Anything other than browsing the internet and watching movies is effort to me. I don't know what it is, but I'm incapable of doing anything in life.

Last edited:
Working entry-level jobs part-time all your life- the absolute minimum to survive. Career impllies you want to be an status (as a professional/expert in some field) or upper middle class and it's not about having a roof or food- I live in a east euro shithole and I used to get those with 4 hours of work a day some time ago. Since you don't have a stake in society, what's really the point of producing quality excess services or products for the whores and chads?

Zdravo.
There's something wrong with my in the head. I take laziness and apathy to the next level. Anything other than browsing the internet and watching movies is effort to me. I don't know what it is, but I'm incapable of doing anything in life.

try meditation.

lol took a dna test, 30% Greek so who knows.
It's a joke, brah. You know, all the serb-macedonian-bulgarian shitposting abouth who is what and who.
Also, you can't really take a test that tells you you're 30% greek since it can't be determined that way. Most of the balkans are genetically exremely similar, especially the BG-SER-MCD-ROM-north GRE cluster countries, which are outright nearly identical.

It's a joke, brah. You know, all the serb-macedonian-bulgarian shitposting abouth who is what and who.
Also, you can't really take a test that tells you you're 30% greek since it can't be determined that way. Most of the balkans are genetically exremely similar, especially the BG-SER-MCD-ROM-north GRE cluster countries, which are outright nearly identical.

Bulgarians come from central Asia though, how can they be the same as regular humans.

Bulgarians come from central Asia though, how can they be the same as regular humans.
Heh. Me and the bros, tbh fam.
Rosen Plevneliev

Take care of your health bro.

Da, brat. Wanna go bang hookers with when i visit Macedonia next summer, heard Bulgaria was actually kinda fun and super cheap.
I mean Alexander from the /balk/ threads.
Also, double teaming hookers (aka average women) might be a way to ease my anxiety.

You have a job and you studied abroad; that already puts you ahead of many incels who have never had a job, let alone stepped foot on an airplane in their lives. 25 is not too late to turn things around career-wise; no, you will likely never be Bill Gates but with a few years of dedicated study you can become very marketable. After which, you may be able to provide for a female and perhaps start a family; no, you will never be Chad.

Then again, this might be easier said than done for someone like you who lacks conscientiousness.

There is 29 years old guys with girlfriends,good jobs and so on.

:feelsrope: