Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve become more NT and found it easier to talk to people

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
ever since I started working part time at this retail store I’ve been talking to people more and I’ve noticed I’m not as spergy I was before. I mean I still display slightly strange ways of talking however it’s not as bad as it used to be.

This is giga lifefuel for me as it could help me make other friends and in education/employment.

Also I think it has to do with the excessive phenibut I’ve been combining it with XD. Although I haven’t taken any the past 2 weeks and only took some last night cause i was raging at fifa 23 and it helps reduce anger.

Niggas were talking about 2022 being the year for NTmaxxing but it’s 2023 boyos.

ever since I started working part time at this retail store I’ve been talking to people more and I’ve noticed I’m not as spergy I was before. I mean I still display slightly strange ways of talking however it’s not as bad as it used to be.

This is giga lifefuel for me as it could help me make other friends and in education/employment.

Also I think it has to do with the excessive phenibut I’ve been combining it with XD. Although I haven’t taken any the past 2 weeks and only took some last night cause i was raging at fifa 23 and it helps reduce anger.

Niggas were talking about 2022 being the year for NTmaxxing but it’s 2023 boyos.
Hey man could you train me to be nt

Yes 2022 but I’m curious on how you think I was NT then :feelsStudy:
Hey man could you train me to be nt
take phenibut and don’t give a fuck and try to be in situations where you have to talk to people
that usually happens when you finnish puberty
I mean I am halfway done with 18
Ok, fakecel
proof?
What's phenibut?
magic powder

Me too but it never goes anywhere

It's the opposite for me. I become more non-NT by the minute.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

ur a long ass way from ever becoming nt pajeet

vocaroos u sent didnt sound like it belonged to the voice of a sperg
bruh im in my room talking alone, im not gonna sound like a sperg
Me too but it never goes anywhere
absolutely brutal
It's the opposite for me. I become more non-NT by the minute.
i was like that in 2021 tbh
the-office-steve-carell.gif

ur a long ass way from ever becoming nt pajeet
more than you fag+
NT is life.
36302.jpg

Fake cels.is

Broly has always been a bit more stable than many of us, resulting in his posts being wiped a while back.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

Broly has always been a bit more stable than many of us, resulting in his posts being wiped a while back.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
I See , im litteraly Non Nt . Or would Be to Freaky for this social Game "

Phenibut works on gaba B receptors, you could try meditation too as it works on gaba B receptors also. Ofc don't abuse phenibut or anything that increases GABA in your brain because it could wreck you for a long time. Meditation is much safer (but also much slower way) to activate gaba B receptors

That's good. My social skills are rusty tbh

No, though this was:

Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184956157Monday, March 07, 2016 6:32 PM CST
Ah, simple mistake. The moderating imbeciles have decided to filter the discussion. Moving onward then. "what's with you and females and how they're narcissistic like cmon only most of them are like that" Slydexia, you are propagating nonsensical statements. From a purely biological perspective, all female individuals inherit significantly-narcissistic traits. The mere variation arises when the "generous" individuals willingly repress those traits to accomplish a selfish goal. I can recall that one of the aforementioned individuals above directly admitted that "she" enjoyed the presence of Internet "white knights." This is toxic behavior, Slydexia. Society cannot progress positively if imbeciles are concerned only with supplying vulva photos over an anonymous interface to receive positive attention from prepubescent males. The "Western World" is an ideal example of why "female superiority" should not be encouraged.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.