Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've become more and more disgusted by women

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
This blackpill stuff is actually starting to affect me. I cant find women as attractive as I used to. I can only see most of them as gigantic whores. All I can see is a bunch of sluts that suck cock and fuck with no value to their lives others than how many guys they've screwed in one sitting. This is especially affecting me with noodlewhores, I am genuinely getting disgusted by them. That JBW pill really fucked my perception of noodles. I had always known even as a kid, but now I can't unsee it. I've gotten to to point where I really do hate women. I even hate my twin sister, I just see her as a pathetic bitch now

Last edited:
This is especially affecting me with noodlewhores, I am genuinely getting disgusted by them.
:yes::yes::yes:
I can't look at ethnic women without thinking of them as white man's whores

Stop looking at women with the intent of putting assumptions or labels onto them. Actually talk to a chick and get to know her. There are a lot of shallow “Stacys”, the pretty rich girls who have no substance to their psyche (and do have sex with strangers for fun) - but honestly they’re in the minority when it comes to women as a whole. There is a lot of personality in modest girls and you’ll find yourself looking at them in a better light if you try.

Also, that’s literally your twin sister. You’ve known her your whole life. Unless she actually is a whore you shouldn’t put that label onto her.

Stop looking at women with the intent of putting assumptions or labels onto them. Actually talk to a chick and get to know her. There are a lot of shallow “Stacys”, the pretty rich girls who have no substance to their psyche (and do have sex with strangers for fun) - but honestly they’re in the minority when it comes to women as a whole. There is a lot of personality in modest girls and you’ll find yourself looking at them in a better light if you try.

Also, that’s literally your twin sister. You’ve known her your whole life. Unless she actually is a whore you shouldn’t put that label onto her.
Idk dude. Maybe I'm online too much. :feelscry:

Idk dude. Maybe I'm online too much. :feelscry:
Most likely. I used to peruse this site a lot when I was younger and it fucked me up. I disconnected and I’m a lot better off. I only came back to spread positivity in a sea of hate.

You Know that She IS Hypergamous and that She will fuck you over with another man.

She WONT be loyal Like ever , because she needs TRILLS ( means Other man to fuck )

She will Take your resources while pretending to Love you . And then ultimatly Break Up or Stay If you Got Betabux Potential :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Reported for soyboism

:feelshaha::soy: