Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've become less angry since I joined this forum.

aeoae

aeoae

Recruit
★★★★
A few days ago I posted something really cringy about hating women. I don't hate women, I just hate myself and my situation.

But that's the thing. Since I've joined this forum, I've started to see the humor in it all. Maybe it's cope, but this life is absurd. This forum is absurd. Existence is absurd.

Immersing myself in the darkness of this place -- really the darkness of my own thoughts -- has paradoxically given me peace.

Now I'm just horny and touch starved, but that's better than lonely and suicidal.

I was angry when I was younger. Now I am just tired and depressed and chasing solitary peace. I know I can't change anything so it's pointless to get angry.

Yea I shrug stuff off now cause I know it all

It’s all a big joke bro :society:

One of those hopeful moments I see

you should start brocel
I look down on them but I don't hate them. Given how they're biologically hardwired, they're just behaving according to their biological logic.

It was men that allowed this, not women. We gave them the vote and invented the tools for their promiscuity, and incels are just the cracked eggs in the retardation omelette.

they're just behaving according to their biological logic
again with this logic, my biological logic is to rape foids but I don't, so also foids aren't justified for following their biological logic

again with this logic, my biological logic is to rape foids but I don't, so also foids aren't justified for following their biological logic
I mean... in a videogame, of course....

I became more angry since i joined this forum cause its full of retarded kids

I’ve become more angry since the agecuck rule.