Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've basically been a hikikomori for about 8-9 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Actually longer, if you take away the job I had at age 17, but I mean 8-9 years uninterrupted. The only time I ever leave my house is to buy groceries and I barely say a word to anyone if I can help it. My parents talk to me irl (mostly my mother), but usually I'd be hard pressed to call these encounters conversations, it's more like them talking to me with me responding with a couple words. I dropped out of school due to bullying, never stopped isolating myself after that, and just got progressively worse. At this point it's like a far more advanced stage of NEETdom.

The thing is, I really don't want my situation to be misrepresented by disingenuous people and then somehow applied to everyone here. However the reason I'm posting this is because I'm wondering if you guys think that I truly belong here? Obviously I'm a khhv and below average, but what I mean is that I'm not even remotely functional, normies would be incels if they had all my problems. It seems like most guys here are otherwise normal aside from lacking sex and relationships, or are youngcels to which the same applies. It's just so hard for me to relate to people because my life is so ridiculously fucked up that I seem to have very little in common with anyone, which is why a registered here to begin with after /r9k/ became ridiculously bad.

I'm seriously a broken teenager in the body of an adult, there are so many simple things which are extremely difficult for me, and many other things which I'm clueless about because I don't know how to be an adult. Tbh I'm an incompetent and useless human, but it sort of feels like it's too late for me to change.

Actually longer, if you take away the job I had at age 17, but I mean 8-9 years uninterrupted. The only time I ever leave my house is to buy groceries and I barely say a word to anyone if I can help it. My parents talk to me irl (mostly my mother), but usually I'd be hard pressed to call these encounters conversations, it's more like them talking to me with me responding with a couple words. I dropped out of school due to bullying, never stopped isolating myself after that, and just got progressively worse. At this point it's like a far more advanced stage of NEETdom.

The thing is, I really don't want my situation to be misrepresented by disingenuous people and then somehow applied to everyone here. However the reason I'm posting this is because I'm wondering if you guys think that I truly belong here? Obviously I'm a khhv and below average, but what I mean is that I'm not even remotely functional, normies would be incels if they had all my problems. It seems like most guys here are otherwise normal aside from lacking sex and relationships, or are youngcels to which the same applies. It's just so hard for me to relate to people because my life is so ridiculously fucked up that I seem to have very little in common with anyone, which is why a registered here to begin with after /r9k/ became ridiculously bad.

I'm seriously a broken teenager in the body of an adult, there are so many simple things which are extremely difficult for me, and many other things which I'm clueless about because I don't know how to be an adult. Tbh I'm an incompetent and useless human, but it sort of feels like it's too late for me to change.
Trust me, this is where you belong Bro. Some of us may function just a little bit better than others, but we share the common bond of Inceldom.

Trust me, this is where you belong Bro. Some of us may function just a little bit better than others, but we share the common bond of Inceldom.
That's true, maybe I'm thinking too much about this tbh.

I know the normiecels always like to punch down on us, but you are not alone here by far. I rot now for 7 years as well and was before that quite apathetic and numb since at least middle school.

I've been the same for a few years now, only going out for work and essentials.

There is no common rule for inceldom other than having never had unpaid sex despite trying. Although paid sex is kind of a betrayal to the male gender and to incels but debatable on how much loyalty matters when you're sex-starved.

Incels here can be 100% normal in every other facet of life or 0% normal. We adapt. We fit in. Incels unironically are more accepting of men of every walk of life than anywhere else in the world or even the manosphere. It's because there is no delusions of double standards between genders that we have true deep equality under some petty shitposting as opposed to the superficial equality you will find out in the real world where everyone has to walk on eggshells and promote blatant lies to satisfy the "victims".

Im the same way bro. This thread was very depressing for me :cryfeels:

I've been a hikkikomori for 15 tears. im in my 30s now. unable to work, unable to go to the doctor in my own. unable to go to the grocery store much of the time even! So I do know how you feel because Im in a deep state of NEETdom too and I dont see I way out. My fathers do no care much about my problems and they will kick me out sooner than later.

I also had my doubts when I engaged here if I would fit. Im a text book hikikomori but also I've been an incel since teendome. I hate foids beyond my forces. The lack of sex and human touch has drived me literally insane. And the worst thing is that you cannot tell it anywere. Only here.
I writed another post talking about my story, is long thought, so only if you wish:
<<<
There is no common rule for inceldom other than having never had unpaid sex despite trying. Although paid sex is kind of a betrayal to the male gender and to incels but debatable on how much loyalty matters when you're sex-starved.

Incels here can be 100% normal in every other facet of life or 0% normal. We adapt. We fit in. Incels unironically are more accepting of men of every walk of life than anywhere else in the world or even the manosphere. It's because there is no delusions of double standards between genders that we have true deep equality under some petty shitposting as opposed to the superficial equality you will find out in the real world where everyone has to walk on eggshells and promote blatant lies to satisfy the "victims".
Based as fuck. i allways new I had some other issues but that that didnt make me less of an incel anyway

Last edited:
I've been a hikkikomori for 15 tears. im in my 30s now. unable to work, unable to go to the doctor in my own. unable to go to the grocery store much of the time even! So I do know how you feel because Im in a deep state of NEETdom too and I dont see I way out. My fathers do no care much about my problems and they will kick me out sooner than later.

I also had my doubts when I engaged here if I would fit. Im a text book hikikomori but also I've been an incel since teendome. I hate foids beyond my forces. The lack of sex and human touch has drived me literally insane. And the worst thing is that you cannot tell it anywere. Only here.
I writed another post talking about my story, is long thought, so only if you wish:
<<<

Based as fuck. i allways new I had some other issues but that that didnt make me less of an incel anyway
Brutal tbh. I think that if you're NEET for too long it becomes very difficult to change.

Cases of Hikikomori within the US will become more and more common within the next years, but no one will ever care.

At least within the east they're accepting of people like us, but within the west people don't really know how to deal with such a thing since they've never heard of it.

I am on welfare and live from the scraps of 1st world society. It's not that bad, I have my car, my little appartment and my pc games.

I will soon join you, my countless efforts of getting a gf are all failed and I no longer have the motivation to wageslaving every day.

How do you look op? You are good looking?

Atleast you get kisses and tinder matches.

Wait what?
Where did i ever say i got kisses?
Anyway a few tinder matches who dont éver responded counts? after spending a lot of money on boosts and tinder gold? yeah okay dude

How do you look op? You are good looking?
No bro, either a 3/10 or 4/10. Probably part of the reason why I got so much shit in the first place tbh.

Wait what?
yup, you heard that right. they retire in a couple of years and the've said sevral times they are gonna get rid of me before that. Pretty sure thew will.
So this days Im on 3 pills just to sleep you can see how my nerves are... ahhh, my beloved familly, i wish i could kill them all.

I’m useless too and yes it’s too late

yup, you heard that right. they retire in a couple of years and the've said sevral times they are gonna get rid of me before that. Pretty sure thew will.
So this days Im on 3 pills just to sleep you can see how my nerves are... ahhh, my beloved familly, i wish i could kill them all.
"they" "fathers" what r u on about buddy?

LOL, learn to spot a spaniard you faggot LOL
I cannot spell for shit isnt that obvious?
How am I supposed to know a gringo-ass.
With the kind of shit that goes on u might as well hve 2 papas

How am I supposed to know a gringo-ass.
With the kind of shit that goes on u might as well hve 2 papas
I have to say that yeah, with the kind of thing that happens nowadays having two fathers, a trasgender 4yo brother and a gay dog would be normal.
But no, im from Spain, no american neither.
English is not my primary language and I do what I can my friend

I have to say that yeah, with the kind of thing that happens nowadays having two fathers, a trasgender 4yo brother and a gay dog would be normal.

True:lul::lul: