Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've ascended into a legend.

That's because 90% of your posts are the following:

1. "R O P E"

2. "It's O V E R"

3. *quote someone else in the thread*

Sometiems you even do this twice in one thread, making it seem like you didn't read anything at all. In fact, you can just put "R O P E" in about 90% of threads on this site just from reading the title or just the OP without looking elsewhere, which is what I suspect you do.

There should be no pride in spamming your way to "legend" status. In between the good posts you have, you have dozens which contribute nothing whatsoever. That's okay, not against the rules, but it pains me to see you boast about it like it was some sort of accomplishment when it could be achieved by a spambot.

blickpall said:

1. "R O P E"

2. "It's O V E R"

Sometiems you even do this twice in one thread, making it seem like you didn't read anything at all. In fact, you can just put "R O P E" in about 90% of threads on this site just from reading the title or just the OP without looking elsewhere, which is what I suspect you do.

There should be no pride in spamming your way to "legend" status. In between the good posts you have, you have dozens which contribute nothing whatsoever. That's okay, not against the rules, but it pains me to see you boast about it like it was some sort of accomplishment when it could be achieved by a spambot.

I love his "it's over" mantra, cuz he's right IT IS TRULY OVER

You're a fucking legend mate.

I wonder what comes after legend? Perhaps mod status ;)? Both of us should be mods after 3000 posts.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I wonder what comes after legend? Perhaps mod status ;)? Both of us should be mods after 3000 posts.

Don't encourage him to spam more lol.

Also you seem really fixated on being mod. Maybe message SergeantIncel directly and fill out an application? Haha

Battlefield3cel said:
I love how you said "Shalom" after nausea said "Takbir." I guess I'll say...

God bless lol.

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Don't encourage him to spam more lol.
Also you seem really fixated on being mod. Maybe message SergeantIncel directly and fill out an application? Haha
I need to atone for my mistakes. I've made a couple of controversial posts.

blickpall said:

1. "R O P E"

2. "It's O V E R"

This and besides who in his right mind would pride himself of being a legend on a site like this. I wish some sort of miracle would make me leave it forever.

FeminismsCancer said:
This and besides who in his right mind would pride himself of being a legend on a site like this. I wish some sort of miracle would make me leave it forever.

It's over, just R O P E!

yer a FOOKIN' legend!

blickpall said:
1. "R O P E"
2. "It's O V E R"

yeah, he's one of the biggest shitposters on this board.

idkwattodowithlife said:

admin, NEVER make this user ^ a mod. Still suspect it's a femoid tbh

fukmylyf said:
admin, NEVER make this user ^ a mod. Still suspect it's a femoid tbh
Why would you back stabbed me like that? Not cool man.

Definitely not something I would put in my résumé.

jagged0 said:

OFFICER
VETERAN!
LEGEND!1!!1
MODERATOR!1!1!!1!!!1!11!
ADMINISRATOR!!!!!!!!!1111!11RRE$3@211!!

GOD!!!1!11!!!1PIUEHGFSYD#$$!!!!

Kointo said:
OFFICER
VETERAN!
LEGEND!1!!1
MODERATOR!1!1!!1!!!1!11!
ADMINISRATOR!!!!!!!!!1111!11RRE$3@211!!

GOD!!!1!11!!!1PIUEHGFSYD#$$!!!!

You're namecel if you aren't legend, most aesthetic color.

jagged0 said:
You're namecel if you aren't legend, most aesthetic color.

My current one, VETERAN, is the worst aesthetically.

Kointo said:
My current one, VETERAN, is the worst aesthetically.

I think just from an aesthetic point of view it gets worse with every status.

FeminismsCancer said:
blickpall said:
1. "R O P E"
2. "It's O V E R"
This miracle is called NoFap.

hEReforthekek said:
This miracle is called NoFap.

You gotta be kidding? Won't make me less suicidal. Fapping and drinking are my only pleasures.