Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've approached for the last time today

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Done. Told myself I'll try just 1 more in 2021 for the New Year, after doing 338(online & in person) in 2020

Did it inside of a store, she was a cashier and I was the only customer inside. funny how she was acting somewhat nice until I asked her out. Almost as if she was disgusted by the belief that I thought I had a chance with her.

not ever approaching again.

Baise Ce Monde

Frog 897527  340

It's over brocel, at this point i just want someone to shoot me in the head or slash my throat

approaching is just exhausting

She was nice because you were spending money.

I always do 365 approaches every year. Except for 2020, I only did like 40. Not that I could help it though, considering our current situation.

And no, It not one per day.

I haven't approached for a while now because the amount of rejections hurt every place in my body

Online dating is even worse for me due to the strict height requirement.

It's over brocel, at this point i just want someone to shoot me in the head or slash my throat
I haven't approached for a while now because the amount of rejections hurt every place in my body
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Very true

:feelsbadman:
I always do 365 approaches every year. Except for 2020, I only did like 40. Not that I could help it though, considering our current situation.

Brutal.
Online dating is even worse for me due to the strict height requirement.
Over

Çest merdé!

Jfl at still trying

Are you a masochist?

Nah man. It's just a way for me to prove my inceldom.
Yeah true but I think you got your answer already dude all we can do now is rot

Never even approached once, I already know the result from analysing the types of things that get them to teehee.

last time i cold approached a foid was like days ago, she just ignored me and continued to walk on.

i stood like a meter away from her, she didn't increase her walking pace, didn't react in any way, just walked on as if nothing happened even after repeated call outs.

Would never do as many approaches as 300 and up.

This ^^ you were paying her wages not to mention her manager probs told her to be nice to customers...you never had a chance boyo

Approaching is cucked. I have never and will never give a woman the chance to brutally reject me. It's hard some days when my body almost tries to force me to approach, but after a good coom I'm alright again.
I don't think society acknowledges just how hard "trying" is for ugly and average men. You have to risk brutal rejection, getting arrested, public humiliation, just so you can get your dick wet. And if you don't try, you'll never have a chance because women sure as hell won't approach you even if you're somehow attractive to them.

Last edited:
Surprised your not mentally exhausted doing all those approaches.

I don't think society acknowledges just how hard "trying" is for ugly and average men. You have to risk brutal rejection, getting arrested, public humiliation, just so you can get your dick wet. And if you don't try, you'll never have a chance because women sure as hell won't approach you even if you're somehow attractive to them.

Surprised your not mentally exhausted doing all those approaches.
I am past the point of mental exhaustion, the rejections have fucked me up badly tbh. All the way from last year till now. Which is why I'll no longer be doing anymore

Approaching is cucked. I have never and will never give a woman the chance to brutally reject me. It's hard some days when my body almost tries to force me to approach, but after a good coom I'm alright again.

That is the conclusion i came to as well. Approaching just hugely boosts womens egos and also gives her a chance to reject a man which then she gets to feel better than, taking great pleasure in her higher social ranking. Which is sad as often the women work as like an entry level job.

The only way I would go up to a foid is if she put in effort giving me IOI's, and then I would try chatting with her and try flirting, and if she was still responding well and flirting back obviously, I might say something like 'you are so fun to talk to, we should be friends.'

So even then i didn't ask her out yet, just saying i want to talk to her more, because I am having fun chatting with her.

Yeah true but I think you got your answer already dude all we can do now is rot
I don't really feel comfortable hanging out in places where I don't feel like I belong. This way I can be here without my brain going haywire.

Never even approached once, I already know the result from analysing the types of things that get them to teehee.
what a fucking based signature :feelsjuice:

world's highest IQ