Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 338

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
338. 338 fucking Foids asked out in total and I'm still an incel, this includes in person and online. This is only counting 2020 as well. Black, white, Asian, mixed, latina, South Asian, all the fucking same, rejection. Not to mention I was using Tinder for 2 fucking years and the best I could get was a foid making fun of my height then ghosting me. I'm finished and I'm done. My message to all you Foids, from the bottom of my heart, I hate you. Every single one of you, I'm not saying that to sound edgy, I'm saying it because I mean it, I FUCKING HATE YOU.

To you unpaid sex havers. Chad's, Chadlites, normies I fucking hate you as well. You will never be able to relate to us no matter how "blackpilled" you claim to be.

My Christmas "wish" is for all you Foids, Chad's, chadlites and normies to die like this whore in the picture, but hopefully with more pain. Good fucking night.
CAR hit brains and gumby arm

I’m sorry u got no replies

338. 338 fucking Foids asked out in total and I'm still an incel, this includes in person and online. This is only counting 2020 as well. Black, white, Asian, mixed, latina, South Asian, all the fucking same, rejection. Not to mention I was using Tinder for 2 fucking years and the best I could get was a foid making fun of my height then ghosting me. I'm finished and I'm done. My message to all you Foids, from the bottom of my heart, I hate you. Every single one of you, I'm not saying that to sound edgy, I'm saying it because I mean it, I FUCKING HATE YOU.

To you unpaid sex havers. Chad's, Chadlites, normies I fucking hate you as well. You will never be able to relate to us no matter how "blackpilled" you claim to be.

My Christmas "wish" is for all you Foids, Chad's, chadlites and normies to die like this whore in the picture, but hopefully with more pain. Good fucking night.
View attachment 386363
Annnnnndddddd saved, hot off the floor, dis bitch got brains.

View attachment 386363
It's fucked up that you have to go through all this pain brocel but it seems like you're focusing on your hatred more than on your sadness and that's a good thing :yes:

This is the most suicidefuel song I've ever heard and it shouldn't be posted on a thread like this, have some respect man.

It's fucked up that you have to go through all this pain brocel but it seems like you're focusing on your hatred more than on your sadness and that's a good thing :yes:

This is the most suicidefuel song I've ever heard and it shouldn't be posted on a thread like this, have some respect man.
I thought it was a good pun on the bitch dying but suggestion noted.

It was a good pun. Maybe I'm a little too sensitive about that song
Eh, some people have different reactions to songs. I do apologize if you thought I was trying to bother you or anyone else in this thread, though. All the best, man.

Eh, some people have different reactions to songs. I do apologize if you thought I was trying to bother you or anyone else in this thread, though. All the best, man.
it's all good brother. I just got a little emotional for a sec like a bitch :lul: any incel here should be desensitized to that kindof stuff anyway.