Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've an interview for a tech internship tomorrow

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Supposedly only thing i need is the desire to learn, but i feel like i'll get rejected as many other times. :cryfeels:

Is it a soy tech company? If so dress as a tranny,you’ll get the job guaranteed

tbhngl KEK

Good luck in the interview, buddy boyo.
Thanks dude, hope i get the "job" so that i learn something and then get some worthwhile job somewhere, no bitches can do but money is needed

Thanks dude, hope i get the "job" so that i learn something and then get some worthwhile job somewhere, no bitches can do but money is needed
How it go

How it go
Im not sure, we hardly talked about techs i know as i was recomiended by a friend. He prolly judged me as a person, and i'm not sure if he ended Up liking me or not, hes gonna tell me tomorrow if he choose me or another dude

I just graduated with cs degree and am preparing to fail at least 100 of these cuck interviews. Probably take 6 months to get a job fuck me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm going to apply to a certain tech company that is named after a fruit, for the second time.

I'm going to apply to a certain tech company that is named after a fruit, for the second time.
I didn't recieve a callback, so they took someone else. Gl on your appliance tho, hope you have better luck than me:fuk:

507EECB3 F5A8 4DBA 88ED CB9A93BC8B85

View: https://youtu.be/7-4yOx1CnXE