Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've always wondered why IT and similar groups never addressed this.

2002AM1488/II

2002AM1488/II

2002AryanMaxxed1488's Reincarnation
(Note: My title is not meant to be taken at literal value. For all I know, which is just enough in some respects, they could have very well addressed this and I just haven't seen it before. Bear in mind that I don't frequent Leftist spaces as they hurt my brain, so...yeah.)

Over the years I've been engaged in the Sisyphean task of debating IT and other Leftist retards, I've come to realize that there's no debating these people. They come into the argument with a Marxist stick up their ass, and you can already tell what they're going to say before they even say it. Although, one thing that I've always wondered about, even before I stopped trying to debate them, was why the male in a given relationship, Sub 6, obviously, isn't allowed to take the lead and has to essentially be the puppet of the female.
My take on it is that since they've been brainwashed by Feminist propaganda, they're trained to see that as "Female Empowerment", whereas a male taking the lead would be seen as "Toxic Masculinity". (Their favorite Word Salad term, BTW)
What do you think, Brocels?

We can't win anything, not even debates

one thing that I've always wondered about, even before I stopped trying to debate them, was why the male in a given relationship, Sub 6, obviously, isn't allowed to take the lead and has to essentially be the puppet of the female.
My take on it is that since they've been brainwashed by Feminist propaganda, they're trained to see that as "Female Empowerment", whereas a male taking the lead would be seen as "Toxic Masculinity".
Yeah, oofy doofys in relationships are basically pussy-whipped for fear that she may leave them/initiate a divorce.

You can’t “debate” leftists

They don’t debate, they do three things
1: attempt to make you look dumb or unformed by asking for muh source
2 when attempted 1 fails they’ll simply demonize you as a racist or something or try to bate you into saying something bad about the Holocaust so the jews will ban you
3: or just straight up censor you

Either debates are stupid, this stuff is primal tribalism anyway

Fuck these people

2 when attempted 1 fails they’ll simply demonize you as a racist or something or try to bate you into saying something bad about the Holocaust so the jews will ban you

Fuck these people

Fuck these people

(Note: My title is not meant to be taken at literal value. For all I know, which is just enough in some respects, they could have very well addressed this and I just haven't seen it before. Bear in mind that I don't frequent Leftist spaces as they hurt my brain, so...yeah.)

Over the years I've been engaged in the Sisyphean task of debating IT and other Leftist retards, I've come to realize that there's no debating these people. They come into the argument with a Marxist stick up their ass, and you can already tell what they're going to say before they even say it. Although, one thing that I've always wondered about, even before I stopped trying to debate them, was why the male in a given relationship, Sub 6, obviously, isn't allowed to take the lead and has to essentially be the puppet of the female.
My take on it is that since they've been brainwashed by Feminist propaganda, they're trained to see that as "Female Empowerment", whereas a male taking the lead would be seen as "Toxic Masculinity". (Their favorite Word Salad term, BTW)
What do you think, Brocels?