Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've always wanted to see women HANG

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★★
Since I was pretty little, I've been fascinated with the idea of women being hanged to death, specifically short/no drop hangings so the noose strangles the woman. I really wanna watch a slutty woman dangle in the air, especially a white woman. I want to see them panic and suffer as they choke and drift off into the abyss of death. There's something beautiful about watching their faces contort from pain while they fucking piss themselves.

We should have festivals where evil women are hanged for entertainment. They'll be some slut, and we'll tell them that the council has deemed her spaghetti straps too offensive and that she will be publicly hanged during the next festival. During the festival, a noose will be placed around her neck and she will stand on a block of ice. When the ice melts, she'll be left hanging in the air as everyone laughs and mocks her. We would of course film her as she chokes to death for documentation. When the soulless slut dies, her body can be auctioned off so someone can play around with her corpse and engage in freaky activities with it.

I really wish more women (again especially younger white women) hung themselves and live-streamed it to the internet. That would be so fucking awesome. You know, public hangings of women would be something to look forward to so I can stay motivated. I'd tell myself "just one more week and you can see a stupid whore choke to death". I'm being serious, this would actually make me want to keep living.

While yes, I do find joy when I watch women suffer from pain, it's important to remember that we're talking about video games here. I disavow violence against real women.

Last edited:
While she's waiting for the ice to melt, we can throw ROCKS at her

I can imagine families bringing their kids to such events. "come on kids, let's go watch a slut DIE"

Also we could use her as one of these:

View attachment Pinata.webp

Last edited:
it's important to remember that we're talking about video games here. I disavow violence against real women.
Phew, I almost had had to report you to the authorities :feelsbaton:

Based. White whores are the serpent's head that needs to be cut off.
White whores should have a spear shoved so far up their ass that it comes out their mouth. We can then plant the spear and use her as a human scarecrow. In Minecraft of course

Nah, skinning them and then crucifying is a far better option (in Minecraft), but I am against any form of violence on foids since all women are kweens :soy:.

Last edited:
Nah, skinning them and then crucifying is a far better option (in Minecraft), but I am against any form of violence on foids since all women are kweens :soy:.
That true. I want to wear a woman's skin and taunt her while I empty my pepper spray bottle into her eyes.

No we would not I respect all women. :soy:
SPEAKING AS A BRAVE AND VALID TRANS WOMAN I AGREE

I SUPPORT ALL MY FELLOW WITCH SISTERS IN OUR STRUGGLE AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY

SPEAKING AS A BRAVE AND VALID TRANS WOMAN I AGREE

I SUPPORT ALL MY FELLOW WITCH SISTERS IN OUR STRUGGLE AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY
ok so I just want to clarify that this post is satire and only true (in video game). IRL I am a real woman

They want to see all ugly short men hang too. Might as well strike first preemptively.

HELLO GUYS SUPERFASCIST JULIUS EVOLA HERE, HEIL ADOLF HITLER,
IN AGARTHA WE HANG FOIDS ON THE HOLLOW EARTH'S ROOF
TAKE ASPIRIN GET THOSE BLUE EYES
K onreal