Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've always been paranoid

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Like terrified someone's after me or I'll get in trouble so I always be extra careful. I remember in highschool I got into a fight and basically I just let the guy beat me up because I was worried I'd get in trouble if I fought back and he fucked up my jaw. I don't know why I'm so paranoid.

Gotta start doing drugs to calm yourself down, or go to the doc and get some schizo (((meds)))

I only ever get paranoid when I'm having my daily panic attack. Otherwise I'm either deep in work or resentful

I only ever get paranoid when I'm having my daily panic attack. Otherwise I'm either deep in work or resentful
Panic attacks are terrible. How do you calm down?

Panic attacks are terrible. How do you calm down?
You can't force being calm. Only when you know you're nearing *the ending stage* and you're slowly getting calmer : do pushups or cardio to accelerate this stage

You can't force being calm. Only when you know you're nearing *the ending stage* and you're slowly getting calmer : do pushups or cardio to accelerate this stage
:smonk: k

Lets beat him together