Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've alcoholism maxxed

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I drank a fifth last night. Today woke up, no headache at all. I've ascended. Got those elite genetics for it, my grandpa was a hardcord alcoholic

Good for you, I have no money for alcohol or weed so I just play games and jerk off.

Good for you, I have no money for alcohol or weed so I just play games and jerk off.
I was a kid when my alcoholic grandpa died. Didn't know anything about him. But the stories my grandma tells... Sounds like he was blackpilled to the core. And would get severely fucjed up off drinking. To the point where he'd be blacking out while in rivers and cucks would have to fish him out to keep him from drying. He was also a pilot lol at the thought of such an alcoholic managing a plane full of normies

Blet good for you, and I feel so tired now even after just small dinking

I’m a social drinker, but have nobody to be social with.

I only get fucked-up on wine (and to lesser extent on beer)
when I drink vodka/whiskey, I get no side effects

youre sitting here telling me you're not shift faced after a fifth???? Gtfo with that cope.
I mean I don't get hungover
I don't consider getting drunk a side effect :feelshaha:

I was a kid when my alcoholic grandpa died. Didn't know anything about him. But the stories my grandma tells... Sounds like he was blackpilled to the core. And would get severely fucjed up off drinking. To the point where he'd be blacking out while in rivers and cucks would have to fish him out to keep him from drying. He was also a pilot lol at the thought of such an alcoholic managing a plane full of normies
Interesting story, I don't is that good that he didn't go ER while fly on the plane, or bad.

I'm taking a break from alcohol

It is normal for someone who only copes now

Wonder where is will go next :feelstrash:

I need to hop on this cope ASAP tbh, too bad no money

alcohol and drugs are good cope tbhngl

I'm taking a break from alcohol
Quitter :feelskek: Joke.

I drank a fifth last night. Today woke up, no headache at all. I've ascended. Got those elite genetics for it, my grandpa was a hardcord alcoholic
Join the club, I drink 16 cans of cider and half a bottle of vodka a day. The prize for that is Chronic Pancreatitis, Liver Cirrosis and Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy. I still ain't giving up though :dab: