Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I've actually preferred to have corona virus

minecraftcel

minecraftcel

Recruit
★★★
Back like three months ago it felt really nice knowing that many people had to experience life (as in staying inside and doing nothing physically stimulating) just like I do, and now that things are back to normal for the rest of the world I've stayed the same and am still stuck alone and socially isolated. When I do go outside though wearing masks feel so much nicer knowing that nobody has to see my entire face and can't be immediately judged except below average height.

Over for minecraftcels tbh

I agree with you on the mask thing. Before I actually got corona on top of my already dead social life I walked around my neighborhood with no mask to clear my head and these stacys who would bike through my neighborhood LITERALLY TURNED THEIR BIKES AROUND when they saw me. Sometimes I think the only way out of this nightmare is to rope.

I agree with you on the mask thing. Before I actually got corona on top of my already dead social life I walked around my neighborhood with no mask to clear my head and these stacys who would bike through my neighborhood LITERALLY TURNED THEIR BIKES AROUND when they saw me. Sometimes I think the only way out of this nightmare is to rope.
Jfl at all these one post GrAYcels crawling out the gutter

Jfl at all these one post GrAYcels crawling out the gutter
I’m new to the site my account got approved like yesterday. What’s the point of mocking me?

@Coulan thoughts?

You still worried about being judged instead of giving a fuck you to society by wearing no mask, ngmi but its ok because none of us are making it

Covid19 is the most based thing that has ever happened. Normies are also suffering like us. Hopefully it lasts forever and if not another virus pops up and takes its place

Graycel but good post

alt of @SteveMinecratf maby?