Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've 90% of my teenage infront of my computer desk.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
It's never began for me, I was never popular and out going part of the reason is because no one ever showed interest in me. I was always the boring kid, I was invisible and at the corner. I've spent most of my teenage infront of a computer rotting away on reddit imagining that my future would be happy, every year as I get older nothing changes and im still the same person, just different day.

Same. I was stuck in the house 99% of my teens

It's never began for me, I was never popular and out going part of the reason is because no one ever showed interest in me. I was always the boring kid, I was invisible and at the corner. I've spent most of my teenage infront of a computer rotting away on reddit imagining that my future would be happy, every year as I get older nothing changes and im still the same person, just different day.
Brutal!

Brutal ethnic pill. Meanwhile whites and blacks get tons of people interested in them.

Same. I was stuck in the house 99% of my teens
i dont wanna live like this anymore, I wish theres a time machine so I can see if my future is still the same, if it is I'll just fucking shoot myself in the head right now.

Aren't you a gymmaxxed hapa HTN who regularly talks to foids and has a Stacy roommate? :feelsUgh:

I'd be surprised if you didn't have any friends. :feelsjuice:

Same here, no friends or social interaction in my youth

i dont wanna live like this anymore, I wish theres a time machine so I can see if my future is still the same, if it is I'll just fucking shoot myself in the head right now.
I wish there was a time machine so i could say no when my mother asked me to quit school with all the knowledge i have now. I’d be more social and looksmaxx early on and become successful

Aren't you a gymmaxxed hapa HTN who regularly talks to foids and has a Stacy roommate? :feelsUgh:

no i dont have friends. I only have fake friends I never hangout with or talk to unless at school

Teen years are just a preview of what your adult years will be like it never begun if you’re an outcast as a kid or teenager

gymmaxed did nothing for me, it only made things worse. I dont even know what to blame now.

Teen years are just a preview of what your adult years will be like it never begun if you’re an outcast as a kid or teenager
great quote, I saved it.

dont call me hapa anymore, it's a shame I have that title. I look more rice and mexican than hapa.

WHo said I regularly talk to women???? I barely have interactions with them except few per week with oneitis or roomate

WHo said I regularly talk to women???? I barely have interactions with them except few per week with oneitis or roomate
You've mentioned discussing things with foids before, have you not? :feelswhere:

Also, what exactly makes these mentioned friends "fake"? :feelssus:

You've mentioned discussing things with foids before, have you not? :feelswhere:

Also, what exactly makes these mentioned friends "fake"? :feelssus:
they're fakefriends because they never invite me to hangout outside of school except gym.
I only talk to girls rarely, and only to my oneitis and roommate and some other girls 2 years ago.