Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITuser claims “Incel groups are not support groups” despite this site convincing me not to kill myself several times

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 6205

This ITuser is thinking that all there is to life is pussy. I’ll never have a girlfriend or children, but I’m okay with that. My life has more purpose than putting my dick in a vagina and if you don’t understand that there’s something wrong with you. The expression is “cope or rope” not “go ER or rope” , we want everyone on this site to find fulfilment in things other than sex. Can normies not understand that?

This place gives me a sense of pride, community and nationalism (in a way). Nothing makes me happier than talking to you guys (which is why I spam every 5 minutes lol).

This site is pretty therapeutic for me tbh.

I can rant about my life and people will listen and sometimes even relate to me.

I have people here that I can have conversations with and honestly this is the only community that I really feel a belonging too.

Most people here have treated me way better then normies ever have.

I hate toxic positivity. People telling me it's over is more helpful than any amount of therapy and "it gets better". Bitch I am 39 when does it get better? Fuck these retards.

"Support groups dont wallow in misery :soy:"

Acknowledging someone's misery IS supportive. Disregarding someone's problems and telling them that everything is ok when its not, is a gaslighting dick move.

I can rant about my life and people will listen and sometimes even relate to me.

I have people here that I can have conversations with and honestly this is the only community that I really feel a belonging too.

Most people here have treated me way better than normies ever have.
Exactly, people care about me here (or atleast more then my family or anyone IRL does)

I actually checked out the link that this user provided and those comments are nothing but normie slop. ITusers actually have no idea why this website is an effective coping mechanism for many of us here.

This is one of my biggest copes and has decreased my chances of roping.

I hate toxic positivity. People telling me it's over is more helpful than any amount of therapy and "it gets better". Bitch I am 39 when does it get better? Fuck these retards.
39 is insane. No wonder u take LSD

"Support groups dont wallow in misery :soy:"

Acknowledging someone's misery IS supportive. Disregarding someone's problems and telling them that everything is ok when its not, is a gaslighting dick move.
It’s called EMPATHY, not expecting women to understand empathising with someone else’s situation and making them feel heard

I actually checked out the link that this user provided and those comments are nothing but normie slop. ITusers actually have no idea why this website is an effective coping mechanism for many of us here.
They genuinely think that calming music is gonna fix my problems. My mother might kick me out the house soon so if I randomly stop posting it’s because I’m probably gonna be Homeless in the streets of Birmingham.

IT users have no real problems so they won’t understand

Im not saying they are right, but who cares if incel spaces arent support groups? Not me. Im here to relate to others, who have experienced blackpills, like I have. They're just annoyed that we have exposed normshits and sluts, for what they really are.

Also, it doesnt matter if incel spaces are hateful or not. Soyddit removes incelswithouthate because they couldnt handle the truth that foids dont want ugly men. It isnt hateful to say that, its just the truth.

Im not saying they are right, but who cares if incel spaces arent support groups? Not me. Im here to relate to others, who have experienced blackpills, like I have. They're just annoyed that we have exposed normshits and sluts, for what they really are.

Also, it doesnt matter if incel spaces are hateful or not. Soyddit removes incelswithouthate because they couldnt handle the truth that foids dont want ugly men. It isnt hateful to say that, its just the truth.
Ig

There's a reason why IT is a dying rotting subreddit whereas .is IS rapidly growing, has lots of lurkers and active users. most people know IT are gaslighting truth denying lying freaks

There's a reason why IT is a dying rotting subreddit whereas .is IS rapidly growing, has lots of lurkers and active users. most people know IT are gaslighting truth denying lying freaks
Yup

Without this forum I'm miserable. This forum lifts my mood and prevents me from going insane.

Besides, why would I join other groups that constantly trash straight men? The mainstream is just as toxic as any incel forum. Sorry that I don't want to participate in a system that discriminates against and hates me. https://incels.is/threads/list-of-female-privileges-in-society.613568/

Without this forum I'm miserable. This forum lifts my mood and prevents me from going insane.

Besides, why would I join other groups that constantly trash straight men? The mainstream is just as toxic as any incel forum. Sorry that I don't want to participate in a system that discriminates against and hates me. https://incels.is/threads/list-of-female-privileges-in-society.613568/
Yup. We do have a few issues like kink shaming but other than that we are fine

the difference between .is and your typical "support group" is that those support groups will try to gaslight you by telling you meaningless phrases like: "It'll get better" or "you'll find the right person one day"

the blackpilled niggas on .is have already gone through the self-deception and gigacoping phase, and they know that positive gaslighting only makes things worse and is more likely to lead to mental breakdowns in the long run when they are forced to come to terms with reality.

acceptance is the final stage of grief.

IT is talking shit as always. After I first made this account I took a hiatus and let me tell you guys that it wasn't fun (I lasted about 6 months) . After that I did another break for another 2 months.

From both of my breaks I have realized that I really don't have anything going for me and that STEM is soul sucking. Really now, I contemplated roping however this place kept me psychologically together.

This is my entire support group and if this site were to ever shut down I'd probably rope or worse. Like this is the pressure valve that I can open whenever I want and just all of my frustrations and pain flow freely out of my mind.

I love this place and I love all of my brocels except @Samurai because he is a christcuck shill.

IT is talking shit as always. After I first made this account I took a hiatus and let me tell you guys that it wasn't fun (I lasted about 6 months) . After that I did another break for another 2 months.

From both of my breaks I have realized that I really don't have anything going for me and that STEM is soul sucking. Really now, I contemplated roping however this place kept me psychologically together.

This is my entire support group and if this site were to ever shut down I'd probably rope or worse. Like this is the pressure valve that I can open whenever I want and just all of my frustrations and pain flow freely out of my mind.

I love this place and I love all of my brocels except @Samurai because he is a christcuck shill.
He’s gonna dox u when he wins the lottery

positivity and support are supported by lies
I don't think incels have any intention of supporting anyone, you guys get along with your life and find ways to be happy

blackpill's only function is to tell the truth

positivity and support are supported by lies
I don't think incels have any intention of supporting anyone, you guys get along with your life and find ways to be happy

blackpill's only function is to tell the truth
Exactly. The Blackpill isn’t a solution, it’s an answer. The Blackpill is just truth

He’s gonna dox u when he wins the lottery
I mean.... If he really tries he can already dox me. With all the information I have put out he could theoretically find me but he needs to comb through three other leagues other than English and because he's a christcuck he won't bother.

Anyhow not like I would care, my parents already know what I am. My grandparents live in the middle ages (no tv or mobile phones) and I don't talk to any of my relatives.

And because nobody in my collage recognizes me it's not like it'll ever be a problem. I already have that trucel musk and aura so.... I really don't see how doxxing me is going to change my life at all.

I mean.... If he really tries he can already dox me. With all the information I have put out he could theoretically find me but he needs to comb through three other leagues other than English and because he's a christcuck he won't bother.

Anyhow not like I would care, my parents already know what I am. My grandparents live in the middle ages (no tv or mobile phones) and I don't talk to any of my relatives.

And because nobody in my collage recognizes me it's not like it'll ever be a problem. I already have that trucel musk and aura so.... I really don't see how doxxing me is going to change my life at all.
I was joking. Doxxing is for fags

im completely alone without this forum tbh
no friends, anything

Pessimistic support group verse overly optimistic hate group. Fuck those chuds

I wasn't. I wouldn't care much if I got doxxed.

Do you hear that @Samurai? I believe that even your beloved desert religion says something about not being a flamboyant homo. Next time maybe you'll do better.
Don’t bring me into this lol

im completely alone without this forum tbh
no friends, anything
I get what you mean. I do have "friends" but they are more like acquaintances. They've never really invited me anywhere and I was the one always doing all the socially heavy lifting.

Normies suck like that, they are gay and shit. Makes me appreciate my brocels even more.

I wasn't. I wouldn't care much if I got doxxed.

Do you hear that @Samurai? I believe that even your beloved desert religion says something about not being a flamboyant homo. Next time maybe you'll do better.
You're just mad I'm better than you, and you know it.

And super humble *
I am much more humble and far more of a gentleman. Compare the two of us, and this will be made seen. Despite his foolishness, I do respect him somewhat. When I was being accused of being fakecel, he stood up for truth and defended me. That's more than what many can say here.

I am much more humble and far more of a gentleman. Compare the two of us, and this will be made seen. Despite his foolishness, I do respect him somewhat. When I was being accused of being fakecel, he stood up for truth and defended me. That's more than what many can say here.
@Nagger thoughts?

can someone find this ITcel a support group that will help him to overcome his addiction to walls of text

It can be somewhat comforting to know that you're not the only loser reject in this world who doesn't get pussy, and that there are some guys who wouldn't judge you for who you are. Because even these IT retard normies who say they don't shame virgins, most definitely would ostracize and shame a guy for being an incel.

These incel spaces are one of the only places in the whole world where you are more or less allowed to be a loser.

It can be somewhat comforting to know that you're not the only loser reject in this world who doesn't get pussy, and that there are some guys who wouldn't judge you for who you are. Because even these IT retard normies who say they don't shame virgins, most definitely would ostracize and shame a guy for being an incel.

These incel spaces are one of the only places in the whole world where you are more or less allowed to be a loser.
I’d say it’s attually praised. If you’re “trucel” your given a form of respect for your experiences and nearcels are often less praised

You're just mad I'm better than you, and you know it.
Nigga I'm not trying to victimize myself but with your accent and bri'ish heritage it isn't very hard to be better than me. So I guess that in the random trates and inheritance department you are far better than me.

Anything having to do with intelect, logical thinking, literature (things you actually have to work for) I am vastly superior to you. Mind you I'm not some sort of brainiac, however you use your belief in God in order to justify a sense of pride that hides the fact that you're a shitty wannabe house painter that places all of his hope in the lottery. And that speaks volumes about your ability of self delusion.

No offense, however if you actually knew how combinatorics (at a highschool level) works then you'd realize that you didn't even have a chance. Anyhow Sheesh and cope with your desert God all you want

When I was being accused of being fakecel, he stood up for truth and defended me. That's more than what many can say here.
Dude when someone takes a big fat load of literal bullshit and serves it up as if it were plumm pudding then I'm gonna speak up about it.
Long story short I care about the truth, it is one of the few things that have subjective value to me. And the fact is that you are a truecel because of your height as well as your hairline.

Non humble brag department
I have great luscious hair and my dad is 60 and he hasn't started balding. So..... I absolutely turbomogg you in that department but it's just genetics so.... Not really much of a flex

:feelscomfy: