Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ITT we talk shit about maycels

I fucking hate maycels, they mog us aprilcels so hard, no one ever talks about us:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Shout-out to @acnescarcel, @diogenes, @Kokoro, @Phosphene, @Scorn, and @Evildoer, and whoever else I am forgetting right now that wasn't mentioned here.
Some of my favorite posters, all fellow Maycels. :feelsautistic:

Purge the filth from our lands! May the fakecels tremble at the might of Irish terrorists.

Jk.

Why the hate? I saw this site being shilled on wizchan during the anti-crab threads and also on 4ch's /r9k/ as incels.xyz. But then the thing happened and the registration got shut down and I was not able to register until then. I didn't register before because I don't really like the forum format, I prefer the anonymous imageboard, but this site is alright.

Having usernames also helps prevent normies and trolls from infiltrating which would not be possible in an aonymous imageboard.

Why the hate? I saw this site being shilled on wizchan during the anti-crab threads and also on 4ch's /r9k/ as incels.xyz. But then the thing happened and the registration got shut down and I was not able to register until then. I didn't register before because I don't really like the forum format, I prefer the anonymous imageboard, but this site is alright.

Having usernames also helps prevent normies and trolls from infiltrating which would not be possible in an aonymous imageboard.
Because a large amount of Maycels are either trendy, fakecels, or infiltrators. The amount of maycels banned compared to other months is appalling.

I fucking hate maycels they are bluepilled as fuck, and trying to bluepill us oldfags

Attachments

• jew.jpg
    jew.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 73
A lot of these maycels post mog me. :feelsbadman:

Aprilcels are maycel's allies. Cope with us brothers.