Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ITT we talk shit about maycels

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
There are a few exceptions but holy shit these maycels are the worst batch of users by far. I would support banning them all tbh

Cope. Jancels are worse.
Jancels get banceled

some are good some are infiltrators

I've been considering necking myself in the next few years, if that puts you at ease.

maycels pour the milk in the bowl first and pour the cereal after

Becoming a novcel was the greatest decision of my life.

But seriously, I'm glad some incels got to find this place, a few probably through the media exposure Minassian got us. It's just that a lot of fakecels found out too and shat up the place.

I can't wait until June and they are 10x worse. You're gonna wish they were Maycels.

Maycels are okay. :cool:

I joined one second after reading there was another Incel board on that shithole Lookism.

I like that Maycels have replaced Lookism users as the most hated folk.

I joined one second after reading there was another Incel board on that shithole Lookism.

I like that Maycels have replaced Lookism users as the most hated folk.

Most of them are LARPers and IT infiltrators but we can open their eyes you know. Little truth here, little truth there

i outrank you and half the people in this thread. ban all dumbfucks who believe in god.

Whenwillthemadnessend dfeef4 5482814

There are a few exceptions but holy shit these maycels are the worst batch of users by far. I would support banning them all tbh

this tbh tbh

It is like an 80% they are just a bluepilled fuck who is trying to are trying to bluepill us for whatever ungodly reason.

ban all dumbfucks who believe in god.
I would not be directly opposed to this.
not quite. People believe in God because they need rules.
People believe in God for the same reason they believe in the just world fallacy. They need a belief system to assure their animal brains that everything will be alright, if not in this world then the "next".

i outrank you and half the people in this thread. ban all dumbfucks who believe in god.
Our kind are the few left fighting the degeneracy that causes inceldom. You'd be wise to let us be.

Congrats faggot, you are still a maycel. Maycel = gaycel. Nothing will change that, also ban all atheistcels aka low iqcels

I think we should ban annoying febcels who make threads like this.

you hate chads but try and make a hierarchy based on how long you've been on an incel forum. pathetic.

I don't discriminate but I've been noticing most of cucktear's recent content has come from maycels

i like @Mainländer and @Gremlincel, very good posters

Make them sex slaves

BAN ALL NON NOV 7cels

OUR BLOOD IS PURE

Bullied for our looks in real life and bullied for our joined date. It's over for maycels :feelsrope:

I would not be directly opposed to this.

People believe in God for the same reason they believe in the just world fallacy. They need a belief system to assure their animal brains that everything will be alright, if not in this world then the "next".

I guess the mods have been doind a good job banning them, I haven't encountered them yet.
I guess the mods have been doing a good job banning them, I haven't encountered them yet.

Yes most maycels are shit but there are few good ones as well

Maycel here.

I've been lurking and posting on incel forums since 2016. I've probably been around longer than some of the most well-known regulars on this forum.

Last edited: