Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ITT post your experiences with landlords and roommates

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I want to hear it all

A lot of us live with our parents lol. But I had a roommate in college and I used to jerk off when he was slip. He would snore loud as hell. I also had a Tyrone roommate who would fuck lots of bitches. I audiorecorded them fucking one time and jerked off to it. She had such hot moans saying "I want you to cum in my mouth" "give me your big dick daddy" suicide fuel when i think of it now lol kek

One time i lived with this filipino guy that I barely knew and he stole the change off of my desk

I never really had a roommate in uni. Signed up for it every year. First year, he dropped out after a month. Second, moved out after 2 days. Third year, never showed up at all. Fourth year, same thing. So I got a single room for free my entire time in university. :feelscry::lul:

I never really had a roommate in uni. Signed up for it every year. First year, he dropped out after a month. Second, moved out after 2 days. Third year, never showed up at all. Fourth year, same thing. So I got a single room for free my entire time in university. :feelscry::lul:
What did you study in university?

What did you study in university?
Liberal arts. Double major and a minor. I now work from home.

Inb4 STEMcels roast me. :lul:

Liberal arts. Double major and a minor. I now work from home.

Inb4 STEMcels roast me. :lul:
Well I guess it's great if you make a decent amount of money. Pursuing a liberal arts degree is a really risky endeavor

Well I guess it's great if you make a decent amount of money. Pursuing a liberal arts degree is a really risky endeavor
Agreed. There were plenty of basket weaving type degree programs. RIP to those people.

uni roommates report me for bullshit. 2 different ones and 1 one guy who wasn't my roommate but lived next door. fuckers should be shot

uni roommates report me for bullshit. 2 different ones and 1 one guy who wasn't my roommate but lived next door. fuckers should be shot
I've experienced this as well, it's the worst. What's the most petty thing they've reported?

During uni my room mate would just stare st me for no reason and he would make fun of me to his friends as well, I learned this when I ran into him and his friend group once at the dining hall and one of his friends started laughing

I've experienced this as well, it's the worst. What's the most petty thing they've reported?
one roommate was a nerdy faggot cs major (sui fuel: he somehow had a 8/10 gf). I had just discovered weed and was excited about it and when I asked him if he smoked he was like "no I don't mess with drugs". Another guy in that dorm asked me about a joke I said to someone, something about raping girls and I confirmed that I was the one who said the joke. My roommate hears this and reports that I said I was going to rape girls. Another time I was lighting my lighter and pretending to smoke out of my pipe that had nothing in it and he leaves the room and 2 minutes later the RA comes and asks me if I was smoking but obv I wasn't or it'd smell. All this happens without him ever directly confronting me and throughout this I speak to him normally and he is completely 2 faced. I sent him an angry message after I got kicked out of uni and he didn't just block me he literally deactivated his fb account.
Another roommate I had I barely speak to and one day I message him asking permission to use his stereo and he lies saying it doesn't work. He has a sculpture that is like a female mannequin with no limbs or head and I make a joke asking him permission to jerk off to it and he gets mad and reports me.
Another guy that wasn't my roommate but lived next door reported me because he was actually scared of me. His roommate wrote on a whiteboard that he put on their door "no death threats, no masturbation, just no indari" (all references to me or jokes i've made) so I tell them "im gonna kill you and cum in your pillows" in obvious reference to the sign. The guy who wrote it doesn't give a shit but his roommate is a brainlet and thinks im serious so he tells on me which causes a cop to come to my room and threaten to arrest me but I tell him I don't plan on harming anyone so he can't do shit. For a few days after that whenever the guy who reported me would come back to his room and I was there I could hear him lock his door kek.
all these incidents + more contribute to me getting kicked out of uni. Fuckers should be shot
During uni my room mate would just stare st me for no reason and he would make fun of me to his friends as well, I learned this when I ran into him and his friend group once at the dining hall and one of his friends started laughing