Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT Less obvious signs it's over

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
-Your jaw isn't big enough to cast a shadow on your neck
-Your dick doesn't dangle when you walk around

Feel free to add

You don't have an Instagram account.

The first one I can relate to, I wish a had a square and angular face shape, Instead I have a moon face, bloated as fuck, I look like a 6ft 1 baby with a mustache. Absolutely disgusting, looking at the mirror gives me eye cancer.

iiiTeMpeR said:
The first one I can relate to, I wish a had a square and angular face shape, Instead I have a moon face, bloated as fuck, I look like a 6ft 1 baby with a mustache. Absolutely disgusting, looking at the mirror gives me eye cancer.

Lmao are you Eggy? Your description sounds exactly like Eggy.

Dick game is so cope

- Your parents do not bother to inquire about your love life.

incelman said:
Dick game is so cope

Wrong because if you somehow make it out with copemaxxing and are still a dicklet it's gg

What do you mean with dick dangling? When you are naked?

The jaw shadow is legit.

dardycunt said:
- Your parents do not bother to inquire about your love life.

This does not apply if you are a deathnik with bluepilled immigrant parents. My Indian mom always asks me if I have sex or a girlfriend. Truly awful.

NegroKing said:
This does not apply if you are a deathnik with bluepilled immigrant parents. My Indian mom always asks me if I have sex or a girlfriend. Truly awful.

My mother acknowledges that I am ugly and knows that I am not likely to acquire a female. However, since she is bluepilled, she believes it is my acrimonious worldview that precludes me from dating.

I got asked if I had a girlfriend once by my aunt due to a rumor. Her query had an undertone of poorly restrained incredulity.

dardycunt said:
My mother acknowledges that I am ugly and knows that I am not likely to acquire a female. However, since she is bluepilled, she believes it is my acrimonious worldview that precludes me from dating.

I got asked if I had a girlfriend once by my aunt due to a rumor. Her query had an undertone of poorly restrained incredulity.

Your parents must be far more westernized than mine then if they are realistic about you finding a girlfriend. FOBs think just having a dick is enough to find a girl.

iiiTeMpeR said:

That mirror lines hits me right in the feels. I took all mirrors our of my house except in my brothers room which I never go into

NegroKing said:
Your parents must be far more westernized than mine then if they are realistic about you finding a girlfriend. FOBs think just having a dick is enough to find a girl.

My form of ugliness is extremely rare. I made a child cry once. Legend has it that looking directly at me for too long induces macular degeneration.

Seriously, my parents are fairly Westernized despite being scornful of Western degeneracy and believing that Europids are predisposed towards racism.

dardycunt said:
NegroKing said:
My form of ugliness is extremely rare. I made a child cry once. Legend has it that looking directly at me for too long induces macular degeneration.
Seriously, my parents are fairly Westernized despite being scornful of Western degeneracy and believing that Europids are predisposed towards racism.

Lmao your posts are always so good. I love the words you use

Framecel222 said:
Lmao are you Eggy? Your description sounds exactly like Eggy.

He's not eggy, he's just using him as his avatar.

Also eggy doesn't have a mustache, though everything else he said describes eggy, including specifically the 6 foot 1 height.

whogivesafucc said:
Lmao your posts are always so good. I love the words you use

Several femoids whom I've catfished have expressed a similar sentiment but it only means something when it comes from a fellow incel.

I never understood when guys talk about which side their dick hangs on, or which side they "dress on". My dick hangs straight in the middle. Does that = dickcel?

existentialhack said:
I never understood when guys talk about which side their dick hangs on, or which side they "dress on". My dick hangs straight in the middle. Does that = dickcel?

Your dick curves after years of fapping. I myself have a slight curve to the left. You're lucky tbh

iiiTeMpeR said:

whogivesafucc said:
Your dick curves after years of fapping. I myself have a slight curve to the left. You're lucky tbh

lol I've been a fap addict since the age of 8. 10 hours/day for the last decade. It turns a little one way. I think that's a product of fapping. But whenever the side-hanging comes up in conversation, every guy seems to know their side. And my dick is average flaccid (3-4"), despite being small when hard. I wonder whether that's due to fapping also. 

...Let me know when you know enough about my dick.

existentialhack said:
lol I've been a fap addict since the age of 8. 10 hours/day for the last decade. It turns a little one way. I think that's a product of fapping. But whenever the side-hanging comes up in conversation, every guy seems to know their side. And my dick is average flaccid (3-4"), despite being small when hard. I wonder whether that's due to fapping also. 

...Let me know when you know enough about my dick.

I've fapped a billion times and my dick is completely straight.