Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL itsOVER made it in a Babe.net article

Are you white?

yeah, look whiter than him and a lot taller

dunno, maybe it's how all southeast asian girls act. even the ugliest ones never give more than a one word response
clearly over rating yourself and under rating him. girls give the best ratings, not retards on lookism

girls in the west even message me first (albeit ugly ones) but not SE asian foids

yeah, look whiter than him and a lot taller

dunno, maybe it's how all southeast asian girls act. even the ugliest ones never give more than a one word response

girls in the west even message me first (albeit ugly ones) but not SE asian foids
well then hes better looking to thai girls. he has good eyes

i mog him by a billion points (even using my rating from lookism) yet all my thailand matches would only give me one word responses.

i even matched one of the ugly girls he fucked and she would only give a one word response, lol

still confused how he fucked so many
Has it ever occurred to you that you're overrating the fuck out of yourself? If you can't set up dates in Thailand, it's OVER for you.

How women treat you is your rating.

Has it ever occurred to you that you're overrating the fuck out of yourself? If you can't set up dates in Thailand, it's OVER for you.

How women treat you is your rating.

sure, let's assume im ugly

but set my location to nyc using the same pics and had a 5/10 white girl message me within a few hours tho
i could always consistently get white girls to message me and azn foids never would

but set my location to nyc using the same pics and had a 5/10 white girl message me within a few hours tho
i could always consistently get white girls to message me and azn foids never would
"Hypothetically," Asian foids should message first a lot more than white foids.

The same author wrote this diatribe.

https://babe.net/2018/08/02/snape-incel-74319

Snape was an Incel because of lookism. Plain and simple.

That :soy: author wants to keep on beating around the bush.

Spare that for foreplay with a woman fuck wit.

@itsOVER fucked himself over alright. No one to blame except himself I suppose.

"Hypothetically," Asian foids should message first a lot more than white foids.

if i had to guess, lack of blue eyes fucks me over, oh well

The same author wrote this diatribe.

https://babe.net/2018/08/02/snape-incel-74319

Snape was an Incel because of lookism. Plain and simple.

That :soy: author wants to keep on beating around the bush.

Spare that for foreplay with a woman fuck wit.

@itsOVER fucked himself over alright. No one to blame except himself I suppose.

no one in SEA will see that unknown blog site or give a shit. no one gives a single fuck about the west in Thailand

Well then what the fuck are you wasting your time in Asia for.

”babe is for girls who dont give a fuck.”

r/iamberybadass