Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel itsOVER is such a hope fuel for white incels

049.gif
The larp is unreal.

His phone is probably full of chats in Thailand
It is lol. Most of them are better looking than those matches in the thread @NekoStance posted too.

Nah he's either paying them or offering something in return.

and the man of the hour makes an entrance lol

Screenshot 2018 5 12 LifeFuel   itsOVER is such a hope fuel for white incels

tfw cant post cos banned
just like u predicted they coped and wouldnt admit it lmao
Screenshot 2018 5 12 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers1

I dont understand some posters ITT
This is GOOD NEWS for you.

He looksmaxed since then so I assume hee would get even better results today. His phone is probably full of chats in Thailand
he made it man

dude truly ascended... When some idiot posts one of those stupid 'Do you actually know any incels that ascended?' threads we always now can mention the infamous itsOVER

He’s not ugly and he’s not ethnic

good for him.

I will try to get a girl from EE next year. I´ve completely given up on ever getting a Western gf. I´ve tried for over 15 years now with zero success.

Meanwhile my female looksmatch could get a bf within 15 minutes of setting up an online profile.

It´s just so ridiculous how unfair life is.

How do westernised ethnics fare in Asia? A lot of those girls are after money and visas, so whilst a black American or Brit might not do as well as a white, I bet it would still be worth his time. Are there any Tinder experiments done on this?

1. How does it feel being a member of the masterrace but having to resort to outside/lesser races because you personally aren't "masterrace" enough for your own women?

2. Do you hate white women for forcing you to be a "snowshark" (reverse mudshark)?

3. You will be able to fuck a lot of Asians but what will you do about marriage and offspring? Once you're done sportfucking Asians, you will be older and then be faced with trying to get a white wife as an oldcel. How does that make you feel?

But yes, if there are fertile women who want you, give up on the Nazi shit and fuck them.
Nazism is not about "muh master race" as normies paint it, lol.

Most Western women have become hypergamous whores for niggers and white Chads. If a new Hitler doesn't rise to stop the current trend of degeneracy, then I have no reason not to "race mix" tbh.

he is a 4 at best with 5'6'' height + 11yo girl frame. But he capitalized on his strength. He knew he is FETISHIZIED and DESIRED for his PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

i can't bring myself to hate the dude. Sure I am jelly but he was virgin till 23, then decided he doesnt wanna be incel anymore and played his cards right. Instead of opening hyperbole "kill the stacey" threads on PSLI, he took action so I cant hate the dude. I am happy that a fellow incel found escaped and found happiness.

For new members who don't know the dude, he looks like this:
View attachment 12748
View attachment 12749

Now he is slaying a new girl off tinder every day. Today he meets up with a 17yo he matched online. what a lifefuel for white incels.

View attachment 12750

View attachment 12751
View attachment 12752

inb4 they are prostitutes, no they are not
View attachment 12753
View attachment 12754
View attachment 12755

sometimes I wish there was a region/continent in the world where curries and shitskins were fetishizied and DESIRED for their looks:feelscry:
Hehm? Killing is action. He took the safe approach.

Not just POLISH but every EE country literally giant pile of white puss waiting for ethnics and they just sit in the polluted west. JFL.
Niggers are so desired by white femoids in Europe.

sometimes I wish there was a region/continent in the world where curries and shitskins were fetishizied and DESIRED for their looks:feelscry:

I wish the same, if there were some place on earth where 5'2" ugly curry mongrels are fetishized.

I remember him, he was banned as soon as he escaped inceldom, good for him.

Fuck that dude mogs the shit out of me

Pass the rope

1. How does it feel being a member of the masterrace but having to resort to outside/lesser races because you personally aren't "masterrace" enough for your own women?

2. Do you hate white women for forcing you to be a "snowshark" (reverse mudshark)?

3. You will be able to fuck a lot of Asians but what will you do about marriage and offspring? Once you're done sportfucking Asians, you will be older and then be faced with trying to get a white wife as an oldcel. How does that make you feel?

But yes, if there are fertile women who want you, give up on the Nazi shit and fuck them.

mudshark / snowshark refers to the girls who get fucked bruh

also no one who is blackpilled wants offspring or to get married