Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel itsOVER is such a hope fuel for white incels

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
he is a 4 at best with 5'6'' height + 11yo girl frame. But he capitalized on his strength. He knew he is FETISHIZIED and DESIRED for his PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

i can't bring myself to hate the dude. Sure I am jelly but he was virgin till 23, then decided he doesnt wanna be incel anymore and played his cards right. Instead of opening hyperbole "kill the stacey" threads on PSLI, he took action so I cant hate the dude. I am happy that a fellow incel found escaped and found happiness.

For new members who don't know the dude, he looks like this:
20180510 014744

20180510 013537

Now he is slaying a new girl off tinder every day. Today he meets up with a 17yo he matched online. what a lifefuel for white incels.

20180509 221421

20180512 110730

Screenshot 20180512 000944 Badoo

inb4 they are prostitutes, no they are not
Screenshot 20180512 123700 LINE

Screenshot 2018 5 12 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers2

Screenshot 2018 5 12 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers1

sometimes I wish there was a region/continent in the world where curries and shitskins were fetishizied and DESIRED for their looks:feelscry:

Suicide FUEL. She's fucking hot wtf. Being born white is the ultimate blessing. I can't cope anymore

Suicide FUEL. She's fucking hot wtf. Being born white is the ultimate blessing. I can't cope anymore
i think it is more of a LIFE FUEL for white incels

I am happy when fellow incels escape and become slayers. no need to be crabs in a bucket

what country is he from

Can't wait to escape CA tbh...

I'm gonna be worshipped as a God outside the West.

he takes action, he knew he would have to compete with chads for white girls in UK, so he went to a country where he is fetishizied by hot girl

i would pull the same move if i wasnt ethnic

Screenshot 2018 5 12 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers3
20171123 183442

Why is he bragging to another incel? Shouldn't that be a bannable offence?

Also we've been through this before, he's not fucking ugly. He's "hope" for people that aren't ugly. I think there's something else wrong with him if he can't find a gf in the UK.

Also, he's paying these Thai girls an allowance. It is akin to a sugar babe/daddy agreement.

This thread is suifuel for truecels.

he's not ugly. Once agai"just be white (and not ugly)" theory is proven

he's not ugly, tbh his main problems are his height more than anything, and his body lol.

Fuck sake we been through this before, he's not fucking ugly. He's "hope" for people that aren't ugly. I think there's something else wrong with him if he can't find a gf in the UK.

Also, he's paying these Thai girls an allowance. It is akin to a sugar babe/daddy agreement.
lets be real, majority of white users here mog him. 4/10 face, 5'6'', frame of a 11 year old girl, twig arms etc.

the pics you see on OP aren't paid hookers. I've seen full chat logs.

If he were 6'6, everyone would be calling him a god king.

Yeah, his height hurts him the most.

now try to do this in Eastern Europe, there are zero asian girls to fuck only white entitled bitches who only want to fuck etnics or white chads, it's impossible to get laid on polish tinder unless you are 7.5/10 at least and white, or 3-6/10 as black/pajeet/asian/hispanic/arabic

eastern europe = suicide fuel if you are ugly white

now try to do this in Eastern Europe, there are zero asian girls to fuck only white entitled bitches who only want to fuck etnics or white chads, it's impossible to get laid on polish tinder unless you are 7.5/10 at least and white, or 3-6/10 as black/pajeet/asian/hispanic/arabic

white girls are a shitty deal no matter how you slice it

despite they fucked 100+ guys by the time they hit their 20s you still gotta be chad to hit it, lmao

Good for him, what country did he go to?

Wtf im white as fuck and i can't get matches on tinder, this dude is tricking the laws of the universe

He is ugly you whites are coping because you don't wanna go to Asia so your excuse is that this guy looks good you guys want to remain as incels.
good teeth, good eyes, hair after hair transplant, his lower third is shit but still not recessed

he's like 4+/5-

FUCK

This is military grade suicide fuel for ethnicels like me.

JFL at you whitecels complaining.

He is ugly you whites are coping because you don't wanna go to Asia so your excuse is that this guy looks good you guys want to remain as incels.

He's not that ugly, you're the one coping right now.

there is too much hope in this thread.

gives me a day of coping. whiteukcel now going to spend the day looking at plane tickets i can't afford lol

He isn't for me tbh, like I've said before I hate Asian women so going to SEA is out

Whites play life on easy mode...and still they complain GTFO

THIS Ugly white male is nothing EE due to it being mostly white. Girls there been on cock carousel since 14 years old they probably fucked 100 white guys and want black/pajeet/asian/hispanic/arabic exotic ethnics.

Obama was president so that means that racism is over. Same delusion.
That example does not make sense lmao, the curry in that tinder was a 4/10 curry and he is a user on this forum.

The damage control lmao.

You didn't even show the picture of the curry you used in that thread.
Ask @/pol/cel maybe he will show you his 4/10 pic if he is low inhib enough but I doubt he will, he trusts me and I can confirm he is a 4/10 curry.

he mogs me but i've got 6" on him. this would be lifefuel until i realize i have a 3" dick so no point

good teeth, good eyes, hair after hair transplant, his lower third is shit but still not recessed

he's like 4+/5-
Potato jawline, flat cheekbones, long philtrum and of course turbo manlet height. He's below average when you take his height into account.

Can't wait to escape CA tbh...

I'm gonna be worshipped as a God outside the West.

1. How does it feel being a member of the masterrace but having to resort to outside/lesser races because you personally aren't "masterrace" enough for your own women?

2. Do you hate white women for forcing you to be a "snowshark" (reverse mudshark)?

3. You will be able to fuck a lot of Asians but what will you do about marriage and offspring? Once you're done sportfucking Asians, you will be older and then be faced with trying to get a white wife as an oldcel. How does that make you feel?

But yes, if there are fertile women who want you, give up on the Nazi shit and fuck them.

Amen fellow EEcel.

1. How does it feel being a member of the masterrace but having to resort to outside/lesser races because you personally aren't "masterrace" enough for your own women?

2. Do you hate white women for forcing you to be a "snowshark" (reverse mudshark)?

3. You will be able to fuck a lot of Asians but what will you do about marriage and offspring? Once you're done sportfucking Asians, you will be older and then be faced with trying to get a white wife as an oldcel. How does that make you feel?

But yes, if there are fertile women who want you, give up on the Nazi shit and fuck them.

He isn't for me tbh, like I've said before I hate Asian women so going to SEA is out

s-l300.jpg

images

zkmZR6kRGulbOCrnqZypMzVNCH1Pgk9NSx34tvsiRP3qFBfRyl6kz4LHQducG7bX_A=h350-r

You wouldn't fuck Asians? Even if you could get quality close to this?

Whitecels = volcels.

s-l300.jpg

images

zkmZR6kRGulbOCrnqZypMzVNCH1Pgk9NSx34tvsiRP3qFBfRyl6kz4LHQducG7bX_A=h350-r

You wouldn't fuck Asians? Even if you could get quality close to this?

Whitecels = volcels.
Let's be real here mate, I'd never get anything even close to that unless I magically shot up a few points on the looks scale. The stereotype that (ugly) white men get ugly asian women exists for a reason.

Don't forget at least 180cm tall, wide as fuck and interested in EE Chad shit like cars, drugs, partying etc.

Let's be real here mate, I'd never get anything even close to that unless I magically shot up a few points on the looks scale. The stereotype that (ugly) white men get ugly asian women exists for a reason.

lol stop coping

literally any white faggot in asia can get shit like that unless you're literally deformed.

itsover mogs me

lol stop coping

literally any white faggot in asia can get shit like that unless you're literally deformed.
Oh shit, didn't realise you were back. Guess I can finally change my sig now

THIS Ugly white male is nothing EE due to it being mostly white. Girls there been on cock carousel since 14 years old they probably fucked 100 white guys and want black/pajeet/asian/hispanic/arabic exotic ethnics.

Where did you get polish girls are into Asians? Maybe chaddums, but then every racial group would be.