Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It's your fault you are incel

My friends are here on this forum although this is a honeypot and all :feelsjuice:

It’s your fault for choosing to be born short, it’s your fault for choosing to be born ugly, it’s your fault for choosing to be born autistic.

Imagine being so arrogant that you wanted help someone to meet girls.
Literally, who are you? And how you can help? You cannot make her to become attracted to your friend.
Maybe try not to act patronizing in the first place. People usually value things only when they try something themselves.

I don't remember asking to be born ugly and non-NT.

I guess there are just all kinds of reasons why someone can struggle to make friends or find a partner.

For example being "different" or not being good at getting out into the world.

I know those two well because they're my main two I think!

Also I always assumed that assholes just hang out with other assholes, lol

It’s your fault for choosing to be born short, it’s your fault for choosing to be born ugly, it’s your fault for choosing to be born autistic.

Yh not reading that wall of text from a soyddit normalfag

Even other soydittors are against this guy. More often than not, it's the external factors that make one fail socially.

If you are poor then just get rich! :feelstastyman:

My medication give me friends bye losers :feelsaww: .

The gaslight list

He makes a fucking horrible analogy. The difference between being unable to lose weight and make friends is that your weight is governed by immutable laws of physics and biology. The win condition is obvious, you need to use more energy than you consume. Your ability to make friends in entirely based on the subjective, constantly shifting opinions/circumstances of yourself and others, there is no set win condition, you cannot place blame on someone for not winning if there is no set way to win.

Typical of reddit where the cucks congregate

I have not chosen one of these things but yet they are targeted for insults etc