Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment It's written Buddha resisted the temptation of foids but was he ever shown European foids?

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Buddha (like Jesus) was tempted with worldly pleasures, foids, power and wealth and resisted them all :feelsmage:

...But what if Buddha was only shown local foids and not Euro Blondes or Slavic dark haired beauties + Yoga pants? would the story be different?

Buddha

https://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/dhp/verseload.php?verse=179
Then, the Buddha continued, "Brahmin Magandiya, even when I saw those peerless daughters of Mara, I felt no sensual desire in me. After all, what is this body of your daughter? It is full of urine and filth; I don't like to touch it even with my foot!" On hearing those words of the Buddha, both the brahmin and his wife attained Anagami Fruition. Later, they joined the Order and eventually both of them attained arahatship.

Good point. Buddha would probably have roped if he saw prime 21st century white foids.

Good point. Buddha would probably have roped if he saw prime 21st century white foids.

Most foids in his time were mostly malnourished + didn't have makeup resources or yoga pants. Foids these days on instagram spend an hour a day doing squats to have perfect asses for Chad, then barely fit into yoga pants which show every crevice of ass and vagina, could only imagine how much more temptation levels that would have added to Buddha.

The more Buddhist texts I read the better i feel hearing first hand from an enlightened being that this world sucks and we shouldn't place so much importance on the things we can't acquire here because everything in this world is temporary, it fades away like a dream.

Our world at large makes us feel like crap for not looking a certain way, not having a foid, not having the latest iPHone or cool truck and it changes the game and you can call it the biggest cope :bluepill: :feelsohgod: but its true because Buddha reached Nibbana and he saw everything clearer :blackpill::feelsWizard:

Buddha ( was tempted with worldly pleasures, foids, power and wealth and resisted them all :feelsmage:
He did not resist the temptations when he was young.

The historical Buddha, who was the son of a powerful ruler in what is now Nepal, only gave up on sex in his early 30s after reproducing and having had lots of sex. His father was already hiring the most expensive courtesans for his private enjoyment before he reached puberty.

If you get to have a non-stop orgy with Stacys for the first 30 years of your life, maybe you will lose interest in sex afterward?

To quote the passage from the biography of the Buddha that describes the palace where he grew up:

This palace was as brilliant as that of Shiva on Mount Kailasa. Soft music came from the gold-edged tambourines which the women tapped with their finger-tips, and they danced as beautifully as the choicest heavenly nymphs. They entertained him with soft words, tremulous calls, wanton swayings, sweet laughter, butterfly kisses, and seductive glances. Thus he became a captive of these women who were well versed in the subject of sensuous enjoyment and indefatigable in sexual pleasure. And it did not occur to him to come down from the palace to the ground, just as people who in reward for their virtues live in a palace in heaven are content to remain there, and have no desire to descend to the earth.

Source

Last edited:
The more Buddhist texts I read the better i feel hearing first hand from an enlightened being that this world sucks and we shouldn't place so much importance on the things we can't acquire here because everything in this world is temporary, it fades away like a dream.

He was not exposed to the driver licence pill though.

White people are gods
image_3.jpg

Cope
White whores are ugly

I think no man made animation can show how seductive and tempting mara's daughters were. They were probably 1000/10 in aesthetics alone.

Yoga pants are the game changer

I think no man made animation can show how seductive and tempting mara's daughters were. They were probably 1000/10 in aesthetics alone.
tfw no demon to seduce you

Would Jesus have bowed down to Satan if he had been offered a white foid?