Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's worth it to GymMaxx if you aren't a framecel

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
The majority of Cels on this are not framecels. With that in mind, it's worth it to GymMaxx. I see no reason not to. Once the gyms open up I will be working out like twice a day.

I’m a framecel

how can I know if I'm a framecel?

I'm framecel + manlet, thankfully I'm not interested in gymmaxxing otherwise I would've been really disappointed.

I am framecel. It's important for framecels to workout to avoid being too easy of a target

Gym maxxing is worth it. Ive started training a few months ago with cardio and weightlifting and I feel better mentally and physically. Still a virgin tho JFL

Fuck the gym, work out at home. It's worth it because you'll look better and be stronger, and it will be harder to make you depressed. I never heard of a guy with a six pack rope.

The majority of Cels on this are not framecels. With that in mind, it's worth it to GymMaxx. I see no reason not to. Once the gyms open up I will be working out like twice a day.
No gym for your face

Gym is a massive waste of time 90% of the time and is just a failo because most people just get fat as a result

Any incel who hasn't gymaxxed can't be trusted.

recommend you to do calisthenics it is much more pleasant to practice than the gym and calisthenics you can practice in any square near your home

No gym for your face

Gym is a massive waste of time 90% of the time and is just a failo because most people just get fat as a result
Getting ultralean is the most natural looksmaxx (if you have the facial bones). Anybody should do that before they try to gymcel and become bloated.

Getting ultralean is the most natural looksmaxx (if you have the facial bones). Anybody should do that before they try to gymcel and become bloated.
Pretty much every gymcel I know is retarded and only made himself look fatter while "bulking" to gain muscle, massive failo. It's emberassing as hell

Natty liftings a fucking joke
I have a ton of muscle to gain it seems
That's lean muscle it's calculating, in reality you'll also get fat getting there without doping

I'm basically auschwitz-maxxed at this point. I'm 135lbs at 6'1 jfl.

You're fine. Unless you notice Pectus excavatum or some shit you're not a framecel.

Over for pectuscels. Mine's not as disgusting/bad as the google images though. But I'm uber framecel, 14.9 bmi and not anorexic. I still fit in my childhood clothes minus length. Way smaller wrists and frame than a petite woman.
I'm basically auschwitz-maxxed at this point.

Should I even bother as a manlet whose wrist size fell into the extra small category?

I'll try once again then once I have free time. I tried a couple years ago for like a semester but never had any fucking results, also couldn't handle the self hatred of being a manlet in a gym.

Yep, ask me how I know you're either short or have a mediocre body.
Yout think the gym is a massive waste of time because of dumbfucks who don't know how to train or diet properly? JFL

how can I know if I'm a framecel?
go to the gym eat properly for about a year or 2 and see how it goes and if u look like this ur fucked
if ur not up for that then thats ur downfall
I'll try once again then once I have free time. I tried a couple years ago for like a semester but never had any fucking results, also couldn't handle the self hatred of being a manlet in a gym.
ngmi

Genuine frameceldom is very rare, so worry more about your face. Low body fat is fairly important however.
my hips are slightly wider than my ribcage