Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It’s worse to mock men for being low IQ tbh

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
Just a hot take. Society actually really doesn’t make fun of ugly men because they don’t want to end up black pilling them

Really low IQ men are the ones that are mocked incessantly . Like brutally mocked. Especially because they don’t want retards being around women

imagine being ugly and low IQ. Or ugly, weird and low IQ

I've been mocked for being stupid and I don't care tbh, it only hurts to be mocked for your looks

I've been mocked for being stupid and I don't care tbh, it only hurts to be mocked for your looks
I see. What’s the difference? You’d think that itd be worse to be mocked for being stupid but yea

I see. What’s the difference? You’d think that itd be worse to be mocked for being stupid but yea
I don't know I've never been insecure about my intelligence

I don't know I've never been insecure about my intelligence
Oh yea maybe that’s why

It hurts though being low IQ ppl are brutal towards low IQ men

You can even out low IQ with looks

You’ll still be mocked incessantly though

The reason why ppl mock stupid men is because they want to keep retards away from women

Bullying fat, stupid, or short men is openly accepted and done without any consequences every day constantly. And foids say their lives are hard lmao

Bullying fat, stupid, or short men is openly accepted and done without any consequences every day constantly. And foids say their lives are hard lmao
Yep.

The thing is actually ppl don’t like to make fun of men’s looks because they don’t want to black pill them

I am better than normies tbh

They do but they do it in a way to gaslight the victim and avoid taking responsibility if the blackpill was shown to the bullied people they'd show visible changes.

O my fucking god, this hurts deeply. But so true, holy friking jesus. That's why i'm giving myself a year to reach my goals or off myself
It's too unfair that we are this cursed! And all we get is mockery. No pity! No reparations! Just humiliation!

it's inescapable tbh incels/black pillers actually also love mocking/humiliating and making fun of low IQ men

dunno in the end just fuck everyone tbh everyone is an enemy. it's really rare to find someone that's truly solid

Normies call everyone they hate retards. They are low iq themselves so they try to look high iq by calling other people low iq. It's more rare to find someone lower iq than a normie. And usually normies like the obvious low iq people like thug rappers who bark like a dog.

The only person truly solid is yourself. But when you have a horde of normies trying to kill you then gang up with incels to survive.

You’ll still be mocked incessantly though

The reason why ppl mock stupid men is because they want to keep retards away from women
Massive cope. Low iq eboy Fuckboys get foids all the time, looks and charisma 100% make up for a shit tier iq. Low iq is only a disadvantage if you’re ugly or autistic.

Massive cope. Low iq eboy Fuckboys get foids all the time, looks and charisma 100% make up for a shit tier iq. Low iq is only a disadvantage if you’re ugly or autistic.
good for them.

being mocked for low IQ is inescapable though no one is safe esp. incel men

good for them.

being mocked for low IQ is inescapable though no one is safe esp. incel men
Low iq normies and Chads are rarely mocked for their stupidity, while an above average iq incel will be deemed a subhuman retard. (Unless their grades make up for it)

Low iq normies and Chads are rarely mocked for their stupidity, while an above average iq incel will be deemed a subhuman retard. (Unless their grades make up for it)
Really

That’s so unfair

Low IQ men are really the real true cels tbh.

People don’t want low IQ retards to be around women let alone entering relationships with them and fucking them

Last edited:
it's inescapable tbh incels/black pillers actually also love mocking/humiliating and making fun of low IQ men

dunno in the end just fuck everyone tbh everyone is an enemy. it's really rare to find someone that's truly solid
Yes

Low IQ men are the real true cels
I agree. I hate it. I feel trapped and below everybody which I am!!! But above all else it makes me embarrassed

Just a hot take. Society actually really doesn’t make fun of ugly men because they don’t want to end up black pilling them

Really low IQ men are the ones that are mocked incessantly . Like brutally mocked. Especially because they don’t want retards being around women
if ur really low iq then ur disabled and no one really mocks disabled people. if ur noticeably dumber than most people but smart enough to not be considered mentally handicapped then u get mocked.

I love these, got any more?
I think we're in the endgame, my dear friend. Just think of it like we were in Dying Light 2, reaching the maximum level with legend levels locked due to having a mod named 'Inceldom'; a mod you don't remember you've ever installed.

It is what it is. The worst thing is you're not elligible for a refund, nor support team even exists.

if ur really low iq then ur disabled and no one really mocks disabled people. if ur noticeably dumber than most people but smart enough to not be considered mentally handicapped then u get mocked.
Oh yea. It’s because ppl don’t see you as a threat I guess. But ya they still probably want u segregated from women

it doesn't matter. most classmates I've met made fun of me for being "stupid" despite IQ and knowledge mogging them. "stupid" doesn't mean anything, maybe "not normie"

it doesn't matter. most classmates I've met made fun of me for being "stupid" despite IQ and knowledge mogging them. "stupid" doesn't mean anything, maybe "not normie"
Everyone is intelligent to some degree

It’s more about being subjugated by people more intelligent than you

Everyone is intelligent to some degree
you haven't been to german schools mang. calling those immigrant shitlen "intelligent" even only to some degree is an insult to the human race

Low IQ men are really the real true cels tbh.

People don’t want low IQ retards to be around women let alone entering relationships with them and fucking them

Dog eat dog world:blackpill:

yep

That’s why it should be ok to be violent
Idk. If society gets violent we’re the first ones fucked lol. Dark triad chad and bbc thugs will rape us for our betabuxx.