Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s Winter tomorrow

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
:cryfeels:In a few short hours, it will be the start of December. The month where family is shoved in your face the most, the month where the kikes parade around stolen gods and corrupted symbolism the most. The month where everything is supposed to be dripping in saccharine and warmth. And here I am, fucked up family, nothing that I can even Pretend to want. And after the Christmas hell is over, will be the dread inducing New Years, looming like a heavy pot teetering off a shelf. And then it will be another year wasted, a year where I am exactly as I was last New Years , only more hated. And the fireworks will begin, the bell ringing in another year of debauchery for my enemies and another year of sanity shredding pain for me. And it will start all over, this horrible cycle, as I try to shield myself from it all with a blanket to no avail. Fuck winter.:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelstrash::incel::no::kys:

:cryfeels:In a few short hours, it will be the start of December. The month where family is shoved in your face the most, the month where the kikes parade around stolen gods and corrupted symbolism the most. The month where everything is supposed to be dripping in saccharine and warmth. And here I am, fucked up family, nothing that I can even Pretend to want. And after the Christmas hell is over, will be the dread inducing New Years, looming like a heavy pot teetering off a shelf. And then it will be another year wasted, a year where I am exactly as I was last New Years , only more hated. And the fireworks will begin, the bell ringing in another year of debauchery for my enemies and another year of sanity shredding pain for me. And it will start all over, this horrible cycle, as I try to shield myself from it all with a blanket to no avail. Fuck winter.:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelstrash::incel::no::kys:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAaq0mpk9TE

Good thing I changed my oil!

Un-or-fortunately, it's semi warm here. Unlike a few years ago when it was freakishly cold.

At least I have plenty of heating fuel and wood...

Therefore;

Whatever

Good thing I changed my oil!

Un-or-fortunately, it's semi warm here. Unlike a few years ago when it was freakishly cold.

At least I have plenty of heating fuel and wood...

Therefore;

Whatever
Surprisingly warm winter here for the northern geography where I am, should be going into the 30s I think this weekend. :feelsjuice:

It could be worse, you could be alone for the holidays like me. :feelsjuice:

Same, incels can't even celebrate holidays, it's rough :feelsrope:

I like Winter sometimes because when I go on my nightly walks, there are even fewer people outside on average due to the cold. I like the quiet life.

It’s summer in 6 months :feelsrope: