Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's weird how there are so many splintered, tailored "looks redpill" communities...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I probably can't name them as there is some rivalry between some of them but there is:

lksm
lksmx
r/braincels
incels.is
r/maleforeveralone
r/incelswithouthate

We all share some vocabulary; views on women, the sexual/dating market, Chads, looksmaxxing, inceldom, feminism, MGTOW; etc. There are differences in their target audiences, with this forum being the most blackpilled -- so blackpilled that women are banned, but even so, these sites all evolve in a similar direction. I find it weird how these communities are quite similar despite most users of a particular site not posting on another.

normies see us as different branches of isis

I remember being on FA and posted a deformed guy's pic saying it was me, some guy told me to go visit Gandy. He had no idea where it came from, I was like "who are these clones?" This community reminds me of the hopelessness of LoveShy but it has the self-awareness of P. Feels like home.

TheRealChincel said:
the hopelessness of LoveShy but it has the self-awareness of P. Feels like home.

Explain? What does P mean?

I was a LoveShy poster for a while but they aren't very redpilled there, more purplepilled. SocialAnx forums and r/FA are bluepilled to the max except for any of "us" who infiltrate.

FACEandLMS said:

I was a LoveShy poster for a while but they aren't very redpilled there, more purplepilled. SocialAnx forums and r/FA are bluepilled to the max except for any of "us" who infiltrate.

PuaHATE. Yeah, LS was purplepilled but I never saw a more hopeless place.

TheRealChincel said:
PuaHATE. Yeah, LS was purplepilled but I never saw a more hopeless place.

Yes. Agreed.

Man, it seems like a lifetime ago that we were in the golden age of puahate. The community that gave birth to the redpill. It was like Mystery's Project Hollywood but redpilled. I miss the old posters.

FACEandLMS said:
Yes. Agreed.

Man, it seems like a lifetime ago that we were in the golden age of puahate. The community that gave birth to the redpill. It was like Mystery's Project Hollywood but redpilled. I miss the old posters.

Where do the old posters go. Yall seem to talk about OG's and such.. but do they get married? Suicide?
Why would those posters leave suddenly?

FACEandLMS said:
TheRealChincel said:
the hopelessness of LoveShy but it has the self-awareness of P. Feels like home.

Social anxiety forums are literal ragefuel full of Stacy's talking about "how they're too shy about their boyfriends" and normies going through a dry spell being like "oh my god i havent had a girlfriend for like a month"

i actually posted on a social anxiety forum and found a similar incel. dude was literally like "legit. i can't relate to anyone here, i can't even function as a normal human being and these people are talking about their relationships"

just lol.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Where do the old posters go. Yall seem to talk about OG's and such.. but do they get married? Suicide?
Why would those posters leave suddenly?

I’m guessing RL commitments, changing viewpoints, fracturing of communities, etc.

whogivesafucc said:
Social anxiety forums are literal ragefuel full of Stacy's talking about "how they're too shy about their boyfriends" and normies going through a dry spell being like "oh my god i havent had a girlfriend for like a month"

i actually posted on a social anxiety forum and found a similar incel. dude was literally like "legit. i can't relate to anyone here, i can't even function as a normal human being and these people are talking about their relationships"

just lol.

Whenever I read a tale of woe and realize that it's written by a woman, I immediately close the tab. Too many times in the past, I've read walls of text a la "I have suffered with my looks for so long", only to get to "but my husband and 2 children are supportive tee hee".

it's like women are unwitting trolls.

we must stand together(except for braincels. fuck braincels)

Incelswithouthate are cucked by inceltears