Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's very brutal, an endless void is chasing me

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
I was thinking about this earlier when in public looking into people's eyes
there is a whole inaccessible world where frustration and failure do not haunt the mind
the world of people, the world where things occur naturally and you succeed in achieving them
when I looked into women's eyes I could only think about the amount of contradiction they brought to the world by rejecting
I stopped, sat down, rested my head on my arms with my body bent, covered my mouth and with a look of horror I stared at the floor and sometimes the empty of the space
We were born to die and yet we remain alive, hollowly idealizing a whole logical universe in our heads with all the laws and disorder but nothing is more wrong than being alive, that is the biggest predicament

Last edited:
I was thinking about this earlier when in public looking into people's eyes
there is a whole inaccessible world where frustration and failure do not haunt the mind
the world of people, the world where things occur naturally and you succeed in achieving them
when I looked into women's eyes I could only think about the amount of contradiction they brought to the world by rejecting
I stopped, sat down, rested my head on my arms with my body bent, covered my mouth and with a look of horror I stared at the floor and sometimes the empty of the space
We were born to die and yet we remain alive, hollowly idealizing a whole logical universe in our heads with all the laws and disorder but nothing is more false than being alive, that is the biggest dilemma
i think about this a lot, the plan is to buy a plot of land somewhere in yonderpoo the fuck nowhere and build a house out of earth bags and then catmaxx so i don’t get lonely, possibly build them a house for themselves

Put all your efforts into enjoying what little pleasure you can get from this life instead of navel-gazing. There is nothing that will come out of it, it can even be said to be a waste of time. It's simply not fruitful to cast yourself into an abyss of negative thoughts and pessimism and self-torture

Put all your efforts into enjoying what little pleasure you can get from this life instead of navel-gazing. There is nothing that will come out of it, it can even be said to be a waste of time. It's simply not fruitful to cast yourself into an abyss of negative thoughts and pessimism and self-torture
Its true
It's just that sometimes I get bored watching all the discussions and I have to explain why I find them so useless