Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's valentines day and foid gently put her hand on my hand, then on my stomach and then on chest.

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★
So my stomach hurts and I went to foid doctor and she measured my tension, my pulse and then she told me to lay down and she touched my chest and stomach. All without gloves .

I don't know why she didn't put her silicon gloves on, but she touched me bare hand on Valatines day and all you can losers do is cope.

Anyway, Im going to have colonoscopy soon, so maybe it will be cancer.

Last edited:
All without gloves .
She'd be wearing a hazmat suit just to check my temperature.
Season 1 Mask GIF by New Amsterdam

A doctor foid once fingered my asshole. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
She was checking for hemorrhoids.

Endoscopy is brutal, I did it rawdog as well with no kike medicine. It's like swallowing a 40 inch cock

Endoscopy is brutal, I did it rawdog as well with no kike medicine. It's like swallowing a 40 inch cock
I had upper endoscopy already and it wasn't as bad as people say. I really wonder if coloscopy is worse.

what do you look like?
You should be happy.
I am 5´8 and wheatwaffles gave me a 5/10 paid face rating mangg:feelsrope:

what do you look like?
You should be happy.
I am 5´8 and wheatwaffles gave me a 5/10 paid face rating mangg:feelsrope:
I'm 5'11, face 2/10, fat as fuck, crooked yellow teeth and head that looks like egg.

So my stomach hurts and I went to foid doctor and she measured my tension, my pulse and then she told me to lay down and she touched my chest and stomach. All without gloves .

I don't know why she didn't put her silicon gloves on, but she touched me bare hand on Valatines day and all you can losers do is cope.

Anyway, Im going to have colonoscopy soon, so maybe it will be cancer.
chads.is

I'm 5'11, face 2/10, fat as fuck, crooked yellow teeth and head that looks like egg.
YEa you heightmog me so thats why you pull foids.
I dont go outside apart from working out and work.
I look like a kid in comparison to a tall guy like you ,