Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It's unrealistic how foids behavior changes when a chad is around and when a incel is

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Today taking a crowded bus to go to work had two foids next to a chad and I was behind him, when he got to his point to get off I took his place, jesus the difference is huge, the two distanced themselves from the space they were taking, he was bigger than me in anyway, does he not needed that space more than me? Why I would need that amount of space between me and them?

To them, what was outside the bus was the most interesting thing to look at, or from time to time the cell phone, when Chad was on the bus I could see where they were looking, from time to time to the window and most of the time turned towards him looking around him and the rest of the bus and occasionally to him, as if they wanted him to talk to them, after I took his place, they turned to the opposite side with eyes only for the window and a very long distance that wasn't there when the big chad was around, I do not even think they understand what they did.

chad never loses

just be chad bro

Just take a shower brah.

Just use your SMV kaio-ken x 10 and glow purple.

Maybe they sensed you didn't cleaned your room that day.

Maybe they sensed you didn't cleaned your room that day.

Also you can definitely sense the misogyny in other people so even though its impossible to believe in something you know is wrong you should definitely become a feminist (I am a legit feminist and love women and never get mad at them and it still does nothing. You may hate me but damn Im good for the cause/evidence).

Also you can definitely sense the misogyny in other people so even though its impossible to believe in something you know is wrong you should definitely become a feminist (I am a legit feminist and love women and never get mad at them and it still does nothing. You may hate me but damn Im good for the cause/evidence).
lol. All jokes aside, Looks over everything. Life is a fucking scam.

Last edited: