Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's unreal how you have to have sympathy for abused women

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Always when Chad kills or beats some woman, there is a huge uproar about women's rights and how the woman woman is never in the wrong. Normies will shower her in love and sympathy even in the casket, and will shame anyone that doesn't.

And then you read the whole story and it's like this college girl that had hundreds of opportunity to leave after being beaten over the course of years, but always came back like a dog, why? Because she wanted dick. I'd blame the woman more for staying then the Chad for killing her, but women can't do no wrong.

Well, atleast it cuts down the number of whores, better 800 then 1000.

I literally just don't care half the time, no subhuman should really feel the need to feel bad for any whore who constantly offered sex to a thugmaxxed psychopathic mogger because he was attractive; they love the power that the man has, all until it backfires and he murders her in a fit of rage of whatever and then we're all expected to weep for this obvious victim of "misogyny". :feelsclown:

Nothing unusual.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

im realist, whoever's fault it was, it's their fault.

still salty she went with chad tho :feelsUgh:

They freely associate themselves with thugs, why are incels to blame.

"I was in a relationship with a thug nigger and he beat me and left after he learned I'm pregnant. this is the fault of white men"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back