Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's unreal how many IOI (indicator of interest) chad gets. A cope of mine is sitting in the parc and listening to podcasts and watching people.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I usually check out the foids, especially when the sun is out and their tight skin shows :feelsohh:

But sometimes, I see a chad walk by. The IOI's these dudes get is making me suicidal. Absolutely brutal. Imagine waking up in the morning, just taking a walk and women LUST after you on the street. :feelsohgod: :dafuckfeels:

Jfl, even holes with bf's stare at 6'5 chads jogging past. Imagine trying to jog in dirty, sweaty clothes and foids still want your cock :feelsree:

Absolutely brutal seeing your looksmatch looking at giga-chads on the street. Brutal. How can you not be omni-blackpilled as a subhuman male in 2021? :reeeeee:

Starting recording it

I don't think looking at them is a good IOI. If they actually try to strike up a conversation with the chads I would be convinced

@Ranny my boy I know you are a Chad quit acting around

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back