Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's unfair american niggers aztec niggers get the amount of european that they do ngl

They're not moggers jfl stop coping

On average compared to other ethnics they are in terms of the top tier of their race.

This would have been impossible had they not had colonization.

Keep coping, thats not enough to get accepted as white lol

Keep coping, thats not enough to get accepted as white lol

Who cares ? 70 percent european reproducing with a 100 percent north western euro women will give a very europoid looking kid

Who cares ? 70 percent european reproducing with a 100 percent north western euro women will give a very europoid looking kid
The white genes will get bred out in a few generations, because white woman were not there.

The white genes will get bred out in a few generations, because white woman were not there.

Lots of interbreeding occured lots of rapes occurred to the point where spainards ethnically replaced the native population my point is at this point their no longer their original selves their white mutts if they were to breed with white women know the kids would look fully euro

Out of the major well known races niggers chinks and curries a part from North Africa Central Asia and the Middle East and the Mediterranean curries seem to be the closest after Central asian than gook or nigger.

Not only are curries or ill be more specefic Indids which is what most curries are today caucasoid but genetically their way closer to sand nigger then they are chink or gook similarly the gook and chink are infintely far away from european.

However there races got the most white admixture possible its unfair really despite us being genetically closer we still didn't get what the American nigger or native American nigger got.

And curry land has a long tradition of having tight connections to western eurasian kinda hurts.
Bro I don't understand what you're saying, but I'm guessing it's quite sensible.
I'm assuming you didn't go to an English school, maybe write it in hinglish or something?

Out of the major well known races niggers chinks and curries a part from North Africa Central Asia and the Middle East and the Mediterranean curries seem to be the closest after Central asian than gook or nigger.

Not only are curries or ill be more specefic Indids which is what most curries are today caucasoid but genetically their way closer to sand nigger then they are chink or gook similarly the gook and chink are infintely far away from european.

However there races got the most white admixture possible its unfair really despite us being genetically closer we still didn't get what the American nigger or native American nigger got.

And curry land has a long tradition of having tight connections to western eurasian kinda hurts.

You need to work on your grammar, that was impossible to comprehend.

I'm not jealous of endiancels.

That's just curry IQ.
I've had this same debate 1000s of times on fb, quora, youtube. Incel forums are the last place I expected this nonsense.
Basically pakicels thinking they carry strong iranian arab chadullah genes and hence superior to curries to cope for the fact that pakicels essentially ARE curries. Which itself is done to cope with the jealousy and dissapointment over the fact that their Muslim nation did not turn out to be as successful as they thought.
Normal people cope. Pakicels live in copeception. Almost every paki on the internet has the same jealousy/inferiority complex.

it’s due to Marxist indoctrination and propaganda. These foids grow up watching rap music videos of mexican and black rappers and idolize these idiots. So the Jews are brainwashing Foids to idolize these minority scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back