Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's underdiscussed how SEAmaxxing is literally just betabuxxing

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I rarely see anyone talk about how SEAmaxxing is objectively just betabuxxing and the old fat balding small dicked ugly boomers who become sex tourists in Thailand are not actually perceived as "high SMV" by their 20 year old Thai girlfriends. The only reason the third world is a sex tourist destination is that betabuxxing is no longer possible in the West. If you can't get a normal girlfriend in your own country then you won't find one in SEA either, in fact the pool of English-speaking women that date foreigners in SEA who aren't essentially prostitutes or juggling multiple men at the same time as sources of income is extremely small so your chances are probably worse

There's a reason that desperate sexpats who fell for the meme that they would have "high SMV" in Thailand make threads like this every day on any forum for farangs

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThailandTourism/comments/1dfceid/is_it_completely_delusional_to_think_that_one_can/

Geomaxxing is really betabuxxing but cheaper. I think it's super embarrassing that people I know irl have done it for marriage. You're carrying a walking billboard saying "I can't get a girlfriend on my own."

Geomaxxing is indeed impossible now, for foids recognize the losers for what they are. They aim to extract money from their multiple boyfriends simultaneously - no green card necessary for her if she can have a good life at home

thai girls fog other sea girls tbh apart from northern viet ones but yea seamaxxing is overrated

Last edited:
I rarely see anyone talk about how SEAmaxxing is objectively just betabuxxing and the old fat balding small dicked ugly boomers who become sex tourists in Thailand are not actually perceived as "high SMV" by their 20 year old Thai girlfriends. The only reason the third world is a sex tourist destination is that betabuxxing is no longer possible in the West. If you can't get a normal girlfriend in your own country then you won't find one in SEA either, in fact the pool of English-speaking women that date foreigners in SEA who aren't essentially prostitutes or juggling multiple men at the same time as sources of income is extremely small so your chances are probably worse

There's a reason that desperate sexpats who fell for the meme that they would have "high SMV" in Thailand make threads like this every day on any forum for farangs

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThailandTourism/comments/1dfceid/is_it_completely_delusional_to_think_that_one_can/

Every millenial and Gen x'er knows that hoes cant be housewives . Around the early 2000's there was even a rap song song about it. Those must be real blupilled boomers trying to turn hookers in to housewives :feelskek: .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-DU8vBsKHk

thai girls fog other sea girls tbh apart from northern viet ones but yea seamaxxing is overrated

Northern Viet fog all other SEA toilets, I just cannot stress how much hotter toilets in the Red River Delta are. Hanoi is a mixed bag, but once you get into the provinces like Hai Duong and Hung Yen they are hands down some of the hottest toilets in the world.

Almost every remaining option for ascension when you're a sub 5 male is betabuxxing once you boil it down.

What a bunch of desperate faggots, who would want to betabux these ugly shitskins?

Cope. Unless, you're 60. A sub5 whitecel is chad to a thai whore. They will do anything to get white skin,colored eyes/hair.

Cope. Unless, you're 60. A sub5 whitecel is chad to a thai whore. They will do anything to get white skin,colored eyes/hair.
This is objectively false. Most thai whores who date farangs are juggling multiple white guys simultaneously and only see them as ATMs. Ugly white men are not particularly rare or valuable in Thailand and their only significance is being easy marks for women who want to take advantage of them