Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its truly over if your parents don't support you to the point where the smallest disagreements piss you off

FuckAroundFindOut

FuckAroundFindOut

Fuck off and die leftist SJW communist faggots
Was at the rock climbing gym that my woke dad takes me to every 3 days of the week to train for some backpacking trip that I am forced to go to with my stepsiblings (I am a semi ricecel NEETcel staying at my moms place since my parents are divorced for over a decade)

He said a few woke statements that ruined my morning, asking me "oh doesnt the climbing gym have a better environment than a regular gym without all those macho guys?" (I go to a regular gym with my chad friends that mog me and have more normal families and mental health than me during the week im a gymcel, and this rock climbing gym is like super woke as fuck with LGBT bullshit) plus he said that my stepbrother was gonna join us and yesterday was running outside and people were looking at him suspiciously cus hes half black (Like I give a shit really, its probably just all in my stepbrothers head, he treats life like theres a klansman on every fucking corner because his black dad left him when he was a kid)

I told my dad that I dont have that experience so I dont know what its like and he gets mildly buttmad at me. Why does he have to be such a fucking simp to my woke single mom stepmom and her kids I fucking hate it the smallest things he says I disagree with really piss me off now

He also does not support me doing any form of self improvment (me watching youtube videos and such) saying those guys are muh soggy knee and they are "bro guys" or some other male feminist faggot shit he spews. I literally dont know why he supports this whole crabs in a bucket mentality and has hardcore stockhold syndrome for women when he himself is a man and he got fucked over by my mom during their divorce

Last edited:
My parents never supported me on any point :lul: Then again they openly say me being born was a mistake.

I'm especially glad I didn't have SJW faggot-loving woketard parents, tbh, seems like a whitecel thing. :feelsugh:

My parents hate me. I can't wait to cut them off once I'm done leechmaxxing off them

My mom supports me but my dad is an absolute dick. Glad I’ve moved out, kek

I'm especially glad I didn't have SJW faggot-loving woketard parents, tbh, seems like a whitecel thing. :feelsugh:
Its just my dad, I am a ricecel and I feel sorry for him because he has oneitis simp dynamics for my woke former hoe single mom stepmom so he has to wokemaxx to get pussy from her. My working mom on the other hand while abusive physically and verbally dgaf about politics and talks shit about BLM

Was at the rock climbing gym that my woke dad takes me to every 3 days of the week to train for some backpacking trip that I am forced to go to with my stepsiblings (I am a semi ricecel NEETcel staying at my moms place since my parents are divorced for over a decade)

He said a few woke statements that ruined my morning, asking me "oh doesnt the climbing gym have a better environment than a regular gym without all those macho guys?" (I go to a regular gym with my chad friends that mog me and have more normal families and mental health than me during the week im a gymcel, and this rock climbing gym is like super woke as fuck with LGBT bullshit) plus he said that my stepbrother was gonna join us and yesterday was running outside and people were looking at him suspiciously cus hes half black (Like I give a shit really, its probably just all in my stepbrothers head, he treats life like theres a klansman on every fucking corner because his black dad left him when he was a kid)

I told my dad that I dont have that experience so I dont know what its like and he gets mildly buttmad at me. Why does he have to be such a fucking simp to my woke single mom stepmom and her kids I fucking hate it the smallest things he says I disagree with really piss me off now

He also does not support me doing any form of self improvment (me watching youtube videos and such) saying those guys are muh soggy knee and they are "bro guys" or some other male feminist faggot shit he spews. I literally dont know why he supports this whole crabs in a bucket mentality and has hardcore stockhold syndrome for women when he himself is a man and he got fucked over by my mom during their divorce
hes trying to sabotage you hard just like how typical curry, rice parents do lol

Not much you can do to avoid it. Bad parents destroy lives and are a major cause of inceldom. Your best bet is to avoid him whenever you can and work towards leaving and forgetting him. He's hopeless and he's dragging you down.