Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's truly over for braziliancels (MOST CUCKED GYNOCENTRIC LAW EVER!!!)

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Our "conservative" government has passed a law that punishes the crime of "psychological violence" against foids in any context whatsoever. The law is vague asf and you can be imprisoned for up to two years even outside of an affectionate relationship.

"Don't let your girlfriend go clubbing alone?" = YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR TWO YEARS

"Fought with a supermarket attendant" = PRISON FOR TWO YEARS

Incels and normies together will suffer brutally from this law. Imagine being born in this cucked subhuman country?

Last edited:
i wouldnt touch a negra even with a stick

Tradcucks are retarded, now a bunch of normies will go to prison and be raped and extorted by the worst scum of the earth. Bolsozion is a disappointment.

This will totally reverse the declining birth rate.

Tradcucks are retarded, now a bunch of normies will go to prison and be raped and extorted by the worst scum of the earth. Bolsozion is a disappointment.
Being born in this hellhole is hell. You literally have to choose between a low iq tradcuck and cucked commie criminal. Fuck, i hate this country so much. If I could i would nuke this cursed land forever.
i wouldnt touch a negra even with a stick
Even they don't want me :feelsrope:

I don't care about that, leave it to normies who dream of getting married

This is what happens when whores and cucks vote.

WHy does it protect only women?
According to the law, psychological violence against women consists of: "causing emotional damage to women that harms them and disturbs their full development or that seeks to degrade or control their actions, behaviors, beliefs and decisions, through threat, embarrassment, humiliation , manipulation, isolation, blackmail, ridicule, limitation of the right to come and go or any other means that harm their psychological health and self-determination.”
All of these are also done by a woman, what if woman A do it to woman B? Is it still a punishable crime? Or its only ok to do it to men because men cant be the victims. Fucking hell unbelievable clown world. Female "rights" have nothing to do with equality.

meu deus, caralho. meu sonho de brasilmaxx diminuir de chance cada dia :cryfeels: a influencia de paises occidencial como EUA e Europa eh acelerarando, "cuckendo" america latina rapidamente :feelspuke:

apenas espera ate brasil introduzir o "modelo nordico" no futuro :feelsbadman: pesadelo
nao faça brazilmaxx, brazil é perigoso e cucked

ja acabou pra braziliancels ha muito tempo

All of these are also done by a woman, what if woman A do it to woman B? Is it still a punishable crime? Or its only ok to do it to men because men cant be the victims. Fucking hell unbelievable clown world. Female "rights" have nothing to do with equality.
Sue the law and take it to the STF that it is sexist and discriminatory.

"STF" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They are a bunch of progressive arrogant old fucks

They most protect "muh kweens:soy::soy::soy:"

Last edited:
Imagine being a poor third world country and woke on top of that. Leave that shit to rich first worlders

Soon laws like this will be in every country, you could go to jail for insulting a foid because it affects her, what if she say some online comment scared and degraded her deeply, guys like us could get 6+ months of prison.

Imagine being a poor third world country and woke on top of that. Leave that shit to rich first worlders
We are already becoming a third world Sweden. In the next elections, the communists will surely win because of Cucknaro Low IQ and then it will be truly over.

I don't interact with women anyway, start worrying about it when you have a girlfriend
Fair enough, but in my case i have to interact with foids sometimes in my cucked job

We are already becoming a third world Sweden. In the next elections, the communists will surely win because of Cucknaro Low IQ and then it will be truly over.
IMG 20210801 202324 663

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back