Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's true that men age better than women .... BUT WITH THIS BIG CAVEAT

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Before telling me "Cope", read the post since i agree that it's a cope BECAUSE OF THE CAVEAT. But if you take away that big caveat (i'll add it at the end), men do age better than women, there is rarely equivalent of George Clooney or Jhonny Depp at their age for femoids, sure there may be some milf that is a sexual fantasy for someone, but 60 years old or 50 years old femoids are almost never considered "Sex Symbol" "someone ideal female" etc. Women have wrinkles that ruins their face more quickly and loses the smoothness of skin more quickly, plus since they are used to fakeup, it shows more as they age, and after 40 years old fakeup just make femoids loook ridiculouuus.

The caveat is BALDING.

If Balding didn't exist, this bluepill affirmation would've actually been kind of true.

BUT BALDING EXISTS for males, and the more you age the more it comes closes to 50% chance of balding, so it ruins every other advantage in "Aging better", the advantages is only kept by those who are still at Norwood 0 (or 1 max after 40 years old).

Legit. But it also depends on bone structure. Babyfaced guys age like shit and look like pedophiles, ogrecels age better (Even though they are still ugly). Normal non-balding guys age somewhat better than women. Genuine Chads age like wine, much better than Stacies do.

Legit. But it also depends on bone structure. Babyfaced guys age like shit and look like pedophiles, ogrecels age better (Even though they are still ugly). Normal non-balding guys age somewhat better than women. Genuine Chads age like wine, much better than Stacies do.

Yeah i'm talking in general.

If there was no hairloss, it would hold as a GENERAL TENDENCY that men age better than women.

I think balding is cope. Balding is often the result of high T and has no negative effects on genetics or survival. Also, women date bald black men often.

I think balding is cope. Balding is often the result of high T and has no negative effects on genetics or survival. Also, women date bald black men often.

JFL at how bluepilled is this.

Not only it's obvious from observations that balding is a death sentence minus raaare exceptions (Muscular men with a type of alpha bone structure and thug look a la Jason Statham, that only work with some females, but at least they get pussy ) , BUT YOU SEE EVEN FEMALES ADMITTING IT IN THEIR DATING PROFILE, often saying "No balding" men.

Obviously young femoids won't add that to their profile, as they expect "Not balding" as something by default, it's only after women age and the proportion of bald men they interract it is getting high that they start becoming vocal about "No baldies"

Nah, your face structure becomes more defined as you get older, you lose your youthful glow and get wrinkles. Even Gandy looks like shit, probably could only slay fatties and single moms at his age.

Nah, your face structure becomes more defined as you get older, you lose your youthful glow and get wrinkles. Even Gandy looks like shit, probably could only slay fatties and single moms at his age.

So explain to me why there is a George Clooney and Jhonny Depp and Bradd Pitt considered as perfect males at 50+ but no females considered as perfect female at 50+ ? (I'm not talking about sex fantasies, but perfect females you'd want to date if you had the choice of chosing any ONEITIS YOU WANT )

balding is most "aging" for men and a lot for women as well

hardly any older women have good hair

So explain to me why there is a George Clooney and Jhonny Depp and Bradd Pitt considered as perfect males at 50+ but no females considered as perfect female at 50+ ? (I'm not talking about sex fantasies, but perfect females you'd want to date if you had the choice of chosing any ONEITIS YOU WANT )

Your cherrypicking of what you want to see doesn't have anything to do with the facts. Women who keep in shape and are healthy are easily fuckable in their 40s. A simple Google search would disprove what you said. Jfl if you think Clooney and Pitt didn't look better 20 years ago.

Your cherrypicking of what you want to see doesn't have anything to do with the facts. Women who keep in shape and are healthy are easily fuckable in their 40s. A simple Google search would disprove what you said. Jfl if you think Clooney and Pitt didn't look better 20 years ago.

You can also CHERRYPICK examples of similar women, you gave 0.

What are the equivalent of George Clooney and Jhonny Depp amongst women celebrities ?

Where the fuck did i say Clooney and Pitt look better now ? Or that men don't look worse as they age ? Do you have problem with basic reading comprehension ? I never said that nor alluded to it.

You can also CHERRYPICK examples of similar women, you gave 0.

What are the equivalent of George Clooney and Jhonny Depp amongst women celebrities ?

Where the fuck did i say Clooney and Pitt look better now ? Or that men don't look worse as they age ? Do you have problem with basic reading comprehension ? I never said that nor alluded to it.

What does it matter? So like 5 or 6 guys are an exception out of the majority of guys who get fat, bald, and ugly (and less attractive to younger women regardless of any of that). Even if there's no female equivalent for the highest strata of men, you haven't provided any basis for the idea that men age better than women. I've seen both genders age well. Can't post pics cause I'm on mobile but ffs just google women in their 40s that look good.

What does it matter? So like 5 or 6 guys are an exception out of the majority of guys who get fat, bald, and ugly (and less attractive to younger women regardless of any of that). Even if there's no female equivalent for the highest strata of men, you haven't provided any basis for the idea that men age better than women. I've seen both genders age well. Can't post pics cause I'm on mobile but ffs just google women in their 40s that look good.

The guys indicates something about the men/female difference, if it didn't indicate anything, you could've found also some exceptionnal 5 or 6 women.

I could've told you that i notice it with average old men and women everyday, and i gave other arguments (the fakeup, how women have wrinkles more quickly and lose the smoothness of skin more quickly, how some imperfection in skin or wrinkles ruins a woman face more rapidly), but you wouldn't believe my anecdotal evidence, so i have to use names everybody knows.

Anyway, not gonna spend the night on this, we are going in circles.

And i didn't say men age better than women, i said that WITHOUT HAIRLOSS it would hold that men age better than women.