Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's too much

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★
Yesterday I was at the gym .
-I saw this tall latina (maybe she is white or mixed) woman with curly hair . I love seeing her bc she's tall and has a huge ass .she was doing an exercise where her belly was against the bench (45°). I wish I was against the wall to admire her big ass. She wasn't chatting while she was doing abs . there's no way she's single.

-I needed a bench do to dumbbell press ,this ugly latina put a small item on her bench,she wasn't even using it.Just in case i wanted to take it. I asked this white guy if he finished ,I took his place.I was in peace until I noticed this thick black girl behind me (I was looking at the mirror). There was this mid 20's short fit white woman too .For some reasons she passed in front of me . The mirror is quite big I don't know why she did that. When she was constantly bending to take her phone on the floor I was watching her ass and pussy from the back . When she started exercising,I tried to not looking at her by turning my head to the side .On my left the ugly latina was wearing a short skirt. On my right was a petite Asian ,in my back was the thick black woman. I had to put my head facing the floor . It was beyond suifuel. The white woman made me hard. I wanted to cry ,the way she was bending ,I want to fuck her ....

Maybe she recorded me too and I'll appear as a gymcreep on TikTok.

After all those sufferings I had a wet dream.

@gotet
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Logic55
@NeverGetUp36
@Cayden Zhang

this is why foids shouldn't be allowed in gyms, they keep confusing it with a strip club

I don’t understand why foids can’t wear proper clothes

They tease us with their breedable bodies but expect us not to stare at them.

The truth is, they only dress that way to attract Chads.

-I saw this tall latina (maybe she is white or mixed) woman with curly hair . I love seeing her bc she's tall and has a huge ass .she was doing an exercise where her belly was against the bench (45°). I wish I was against the wall to admire her big ass. She wasn't chatting while she was doing abs . there's no way she's single.

-I needed a bench do to dumbbell press ,this ugly latina put a small item on her bench,she wasn't even using it.Just in case i wanted to take it. I asked this white guy if he finished ,I took his place.I was in peace until I noticed this thick black girl behind me (I was looking at the mirror). There was this mid 20's short fit white woman too .For some reasons she passed in front of me . The mirror is quite big I don't know why she did that. When she was constantly bending to take her phone on the floor I was watching her ass and pussy from the back . When she started exercising,I tried to not looking at her by turning my head to the side .On my left the ugly latina was wearing a short skirt. On my right was a petite Asian ,in my back was the thick black woman. I had to put my head facing the floor . It was beyond suifuel. The white woman made me hard. I wanted to cry ,the way she was bending ,I want to fuck her ....

@gotet
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Logic55
@NeverGetUp36
@Cayden Zhang
You should've groped and raped the whore (In minecraft) :feelsdevil:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo another qwerty classic

@gotet
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Logic55
@NeverGetUp36
@Cayden Zhang

man I understand the urge must be so strong...
We're missing out in life.

They want to attract chad with their fat asses and they also want to torture us