Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's too much

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
I can't it anymore; I'm so touch starved and sex starved. After I came back from lunch yesterday I saw this white woman with a short short.I could see her cheeks. I wanted to cry because I wanted to have sex but I'm not allowed to. It's not even hot, people can't dress properly. Next week I'll start sending job applications because I'm going crazy now. I don't want to see woman showing me their body while I can't do nothing .

"kill yourself or spend 1 day not making posts about wanting to fuck white woman?"
@Qwertyuiop99
:
Hanging Giorgio Ferroni GIF by Arrow Video

360,000 people born everyday, net gain of 65million people every year, no will to stop migration. It's inevitable that social systems will collapse. Drugs can help cope, but don't deny yourself a chance to excel in the coming warlord era.

360,000 people born everyday, net gain of 65million people every year, no will to stop migration. It's inevitable that social systems will collapse. Drugs can help cope, but don't deny yourself a chance to excel in the coming warlord era.
Most of those births are nigs, jeets and mudslimes while whites are dying out, and that's the problem.

Most of those births are nigs, jeets and mudslimes while whites are dying out, and that's the problem.
Eh, the stormfrontcel thing seems very early 2000s. We've all lived through enough buck broken white consumer soyciety based around catering to holes that giving a fuck about white society is basically masochist. Look at this D-Day celebrtion stuff. Buck broken peasant stock dying to preserve British and Frech aristocratic wealth.