Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's too bad Hell isn't real

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I wish there was a place where Blackops2cel could punish the ITcels for what they did to Chad1212.

im glad that the chadlite cunts life is getting ruined even if it is soyboys who are responsible and reaping in glory from the victory, fuck anyone who is good looking regardless of who they are aligned with :)

they got her personal infos and workplace, "someone" and reported for racism
I hope no niggers report me for racism!
I really don't want people coming around bringing me homemade pies and casseroles. (But i guess beer would be nice)

I wish hell was real tbh

Pretty depressing to know people will actually get away with being degenerate with no moral no value all their life long.

Well she is getting what she deserves now
they got her personal infos and workplace, "someone" and reported for racism
Did she get fired? Really hope she does
lmao they flaired it as "Incel violence".

When the doxxing of the looksmax.org user resulting in him getting beat up IRL that too.
It’s pretty ironic tbh. They flaired it with incel violence but when he got doxxed it resulted in violence. And of course they break the rule of covering up usernames.

Last edited:
this life is hell so it's real

im glad that the chadlite cunts life is getting ruined even if it is soyboys who are responsible and reaping in glory from the victory, fuck anyone who is good looking regardless of who they are aligned with :)

Who said hell ain't real. The life I'm living is pretty much like hell.

they called just before i made that post
Someone should make a thread once she does so we can all know about the justice that gets served

Chad1212 is a larping faggot chadlite bitch retard