Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its Time to shine those amazing personalities for the femoids boys!!!

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
INTP here. Possibly the worst type of them all. You are brooding all the time, beta, people think you're autistic and you think you're intelligent, when everyone else thinks you're an air air-headed idiot. You also overthink everything and in general this is the most incel type of them all.

I got ISTJ is. I assume it's just used to describe introverted people, but I'm not sure how bad it really is.

S4WFq3-NRjOXLPwmxBthJw.png

0UbkH2M.gif

cant answer it never been to a party

i'm an infp, sooooo basically an hsp on crack

Stacy types are often ESFJ and ESFP. Similar with stereotypical Chads but more lean in towards T than F preference.

Weirdos / outcasts /losers rank high in introversion and intuition.

Your Personality Type Indicator is: ISTP, the “Craftsman”

• Introversion: 90%
  • Sensing: 75%
  • Thinking: 80%
  • Perceiving: 55%

INTP here. Possibly the worst type of them all. You are brooding all the time, beta, people think you're autistic and you think you're intelligent, when everyone else thinks you're an air air-headed idiot. You also overthink everything and in general this is the most incel type of them all.
I got ISTJ is. I assume it's just used to describe introverted people, but I'm not sure how bad it really is.
How to check other personalities? I am high af lmao

I'm always getting INFJ on all of these tests.

“The Architect” (INTJ-A)

Your Personality Type Indicator is: ESFP, the “Entertainer”

• Extroversion: 100%
  • Sensing: 65%
  • Feeling: 100%
  • Perceiving: 90%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5