Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its time to begin the decolonisation process against the white blue eyed devils

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The wicked white devils are disturbing me to go work yet i am enjoying neetbuxx from the devils and sleeping however I want when I want, waking up whenever and standing by my window watching the devils going to work for my neetbuxx

Now theres one white bitch at the neetbuxx office disturbing me none stop to go work.

Now i will tell that bitch that i am only going to work in a management position because i am tired of having a white devil piece of shit lower iq than me telling me what to do and that blue eyed bitch must find the job for me or pay for training.

I swear to god i will take a chair made of hardwood and smash that chair on the white devils head with all the strength in my body or take a thick water bottle and smash it with all my strength on the devils face on the nose or mouth.

Never again do i want a filthy white stinking beast to be above me, may Allah give me total victory against the satanic forces of evil wanting me to go work for god damned mutha fucking jews, let the stinking go work.

so my struggle now is to start a jihad and decolonise the stinking whites and i will write that bitch a letter and tell her i am tired of working below the devil in the heirachy from now onwards the devils must be below me ALLAHU AKBAR

sometimes when i think of how cheeky these filthy white animals try to become with me at work when they have power above me then i think and daydream of stabbing a blue eyed devil

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJeb171n-Ng

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkoUitBnmtY

We get it, you wish you were white. No need to keep writing essays about it jfl

I also find it funny he thinks all Whites are "blue eyed" jfl: He clearly doesn't understand genetics & that green, grey, and shades of brown exist in White populations.

he could just maybe move back to India, and stop draining the welfare system here like an ungrateful invader.

he could just maybe move back to India, and stop draining the welfare system here like an ungrateful invader.
Since he seems so keen on behaving like a Nigger:
I swear to god i will take a chair made of hardwood and smash that chair on the white devils head with all the strength in my body or take a thick water bottle and smash it with all my strength on the devils face on the nose or mouth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJeb171n-Ng

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkoUitBnmtY

I think it would be best to dump him in Africa, see how he likes it there.
Go back to mexico
He lives in the cUcK & is a mutt I think: So yeah, might as well dump him in Spicxico.

Stop racebatiing holy shit nigga
He's not even interested in discussing racial science/racial realism, which correlates heavily with the blackpill, and just wants to post shitty racebait that sounds exactly like the shit SJWs discuss on social media.

this thread is low tier racebait but if the races were reversed (eg. thread talking about how all nonwhites are invaders that should be removed) this thread would have alot of praise and validation

It's always sandniggers curries and spics making this type of thread. Whats the point
They're also the same people who make the "x group aren't white threads"

Sph8JEP

this thread is low tier racebait
I mean, he wrote more than 1-2 sentences so it's higher-tier than like 45-55% of the threads here just due to that.
but if the races were reversed (eg. thread talking about how all nonwhites are invaders that should be removed) this thread would have alot of praise and validation
nah, it would still turn into a warzone.

They're also the same people who make the "x group aren't white threads"

View attachment 1073645
i mean during WWII it wasnt the sandniggers and nonwhites claiming that slavs arent white. americans in the 19th century didnt consider irish as white either. the definition of whos white changes every time

i mean during WWII it wasnt the sandniggers and nonwhites claiming that slavs arent white.
That's a myth:

Screenshot 20231031 051315 Chrome

americans in the 19th century didnt consider irish as white either. the definition of whos white changes every time
That was only due to religion: The majority of the founding stock of America was WASP, and although they had separated from Britain, they still had Anglo-Saxon cultural values which held Protestantism in esteem, whilst seeing Catholicism & anything to do with it as "foreign" that would possibly try & subvert.

I mainly shared that meme, since the overwhelming majority of people who make those types of threads are never White themselves: It's usually Curries, Sands, Hispanics, and ofc (((they))). All of the populations reflected in the image are descended of three -closely related groups- and cluster together, not to mention the cultural connections between all of them.

Deserved you lazy nigger wish i had your wages fucking retard

I am a brown eyed white "devil" what does that make me?

He's a NEET; fucking parasite he needs to kill himself.

OP doesn't understand genetics.
Working like a slave 6 days a week man i wake up at 5:45 at 7 im at work until 3 the from 4 -8 at school i arrive at 9 in my house even niggers during slavery worked less

Working like a slave 6 days a week man i wake up at 5:45 at 7 im at work until 3 the from 4 -8 at school i arrive at 9 in my house even niggers during slavery worked less
work hard devil, i want my neetbuxx

this thread is low tier racebait but if the races were reversed (eg. thread talking about how all nonwhites are invaders that should be removed) this thread would have alot of praise and validation

30% - Okay nigger. Vocaroo time.
I dont have time to listen to nonsence and rubbish from a race getting replaced by low iq niggers and sand niggers,

shut up and pay taxes for jews to replace you.

Whtas your problem if i am venting that a white bitch wants me to go work to pay for fucking immigrants to get welfare and i must go work, god damn white bitch.

@DarkStarDown @Regenerator @Puppeter @Biowaste Removal @CroatianManlet2 @LeFrenchCel

shieet whites giving me warnings because a white bitch wants me to go work. Look at these whites getting replaced. U just jealous of the superior black and brown race.

now go work any pay my neetbuxx and be replaced by jews

I dont have time to listen to nonsence and rubbish from a race getting replaced by low iq niggers and sand niggers,

Whtas your problem if i am venting that a white bitch wants me to go work to pay for fucking immigrants to get welfare and i must go work, god damn white bitch.

@DarkStarDown @Regenerator @Puppeter @Biowaste Removal @CroatianManlet2 @LeFrenchCel
Jfl; rent-free just like in all of these other coping shitskins heads.

Jfl you’re retarded: @Biowaste Removal isn't even White, he’s Asiatic.

Yeah i’m at work right now
Be honest ever since u started working what exactly have you achieved because of it?

Are u able to buy a house? Did that job get u a pussy? r u able to climb the heirachy at ur job or is that reserved for Chad and Stacy?

Be honest no need to sugar coat

Be honest ever since u started working what exactly have you achieved because of it?f
Well, I can fund my copes better & also have became better at structuring my schedule
Are u able to buy a house?
Bruh, it’s a part-time job connected to the Uni im at.
Did that job get u a pussy?
Nope; if somehow a job lands you pussy -simply for the fact you just have a job- then you’re a fakecel
r u able to climb the heirachy at ur job or is that reserved for Chad and Stacy?
Well what do you think?
Be honest no need to sugar coat
I have my sincere, honest, and wholly unbiased response

Well, I can fund my copes better & also have became better at structuring my schedule

Bruh, it’s a part-time job connected to the Uni im at.

Nope; if somehow a job lands you pussy -simply for the fact you just have a job- then you’re a fakecel

Well what do you think?

I have my sincere, honest, and wholly unbiased response
Do u agree with me or disagree with me when i say i dont want to work tp pay taxes for arabs, blacks and gypsies to get the nice apartments whilst i get a shithole apartment and must wageslave for foids , jews and refugees.

Am i justified or must i go work for whites to pay taxes for stuff that doesnt benefit me.?

whats ur opinion?

Do u agree with me or disagree with me when i say i dont want to work tp pay taxes for arabs, blacks and gypsies to get the nice apartments whilst i get a shithole apartment and must wageslave for foids , jews and refugees.
I can understand that sentiment, yet it is hypocritical for you to shit on those of us who literally have to wageslave due to various factors.

Also, you yourself are a(partial) Black person, which probably explains why you are able to get these neetbux.

You literally can get this cash, cause White people work.
Am i justified or must i go work for whites to pay taxes for stuff that doesnt benefit me.?
You mean working for Jews?

whats ur opinion?
Just don't go shitting on those of us who have to work, and Whites who are literally the reason you can NEET: You think you could NEET in fucking Africa?

I can understand that sentiment, yet it is hypocritical for you to shit on those of us who literally have to wageslave due to various factors.

Also, you yourself are a(partial) Black person, which probably explains why you are able to get these neetbux.

You literally can get this cash, cause White people work.

You mean working for Jews?

Just don't go shitting on those of us who have to work, and Whites who are literally the reason you can NEET: You think you could NEET in fucking Africa?
whats stopping the whites from refusing to work and crashing the whole system? If whites are dumb is my problem?

I already wrote a letter to the neetbuxx office last year and told them i dont want to work to pay for arabs, blacks and end up with shit apartments, jobs etc. They left me alone to neet for 6 months in peace without disturbance now they are starting their nonsence again of telling me to get a job.

2 weeks ago i told them that i dont want to pay taxes for rubbish that the state is using my taxes for but i end up with shit on my face in return and the foid is still trying to force me. She even threatend to reduce my neetbuxx.

The foid told me i can go to Africa. I told to shut up because this land is the land of my father and i dont care what she says or any white says. In this land i will enjoy however i want and SHE can go to USA or ISRAEL or RUSSIA. And besides that many of these whites came to my fathers region to now disturb me here talking rubbish and eating my tax. She just kept quiet

So told her she must find me the job and now i will tell ONLY MANAGERIAL POSITIONS WITH EASY WORK

If i see you irl im going to kill you
lmao the incel army.

you wont do anything thats why ur lands full of refugees raping ur women and stabbing ur men

lmao the incel army.

you wont do anything thats why ur lands full of refugees raping ur women and stabbing ur men
Shitskin faggot im not in the west again if i see you irl im killing you gypsie trash

not possible its over. checkmated butt fucked

FACT:black people invented wypipo n sheit

Honestly the radical stormfrontfags are equally annoying, but they're just more rare. They try to turn every even remotely right wing space into a 100% natsoc space. They're usually poles or oinkrainians. They put more effort into their posts though but its still irrational
me not a white supremacist but a white rationalist. the thing is that america was actually made for white folks. it's the cold hard truth that the progs can't accept. sometimes the stormfronters here are funny.

I also find it funny he thinks all Whites are "blue eyed" jfl: He clearly doesn't understand genetics & that green, grey, and shades of brown exist in White populations.
Yes.

Indeed...

If he had any wits about him, he would instead, hate...

The...

Round eyed devils!