Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It's time this forum abolishes the term "failed normie", once and for all.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The term failed normie says that the person who is a "failed normie", because he mogs an indian janitor or blackops2cel, supposedly "failed" to do something they were "supposed" to do. This is nonsense, we all know women are naturally hypergamous, and only want good looking men, an average man does not get their pussy wet with his average looks. The recent numbers from Australia show how inceldom is spiraling out of control these days.

Self improvement

That pic has been posted here before, and everyone has agreed to that logic. If things aren't coming naturally, it is over. Therefore, if someone ends up on this forum, putting the blame on them is bluepilled as fuck. The term "failed normie", therefore, is a stupid fucking meme, and should be abolished.

first time i’ve actually read that picture. soul crushing.

Time to see this threads devolution into a flame war. Can one of you @ me when the arguments start.

Last edited:
- t. failed normie

that picture is my phone background ngl

I agree tbh if you need to put effort its already over for you

tbh “failed normie” is a cope

anyone who thinks they’re a failed normie and not an incel is coping

The term failed normie says that the person who is a "failed normie", because he mogs an indian janitor or blackops2cel, supposedly "failed" to do something they were "supposed" to do. This is nonsense, we all know women are naturally hypergamous, and only want good looking men, an average man does not get their pussy wet with his average looks. The recent numbers from Australia show how inceldom is spiraling out of control these days.

View attachment 254526

That pic has been posted here before, and everyone has agreed to that logic. If things aren't coming naturally, it is over. Therefore, if someone ends up on this forum, putting the blame on them is bluepilled as fuck. The term "failed normie", therefore, is a stupid fucking meme, and should be abolished.

This is my main argument against failed normies. A failed normie is someone who failed to do the things he had to, to get to sleep with foids. He cant entirely blame his celibacy on genetics, but also things like lack of social skills, etc.

This is my main argument against failed normies. A failed normie is someone who failed to do the things he had to, to get to sleep with foids. He cant entirely blame his celibacy on genetics, but also things like lack of social skills, etc.
technically personality is genetic according to many studies

but, if you're talking about non genetic reasons for not getting foids, then you fit that mold as well:
Ive been rejected by loads of women because of my low social status. So much for being tall.

but, if you're talking about non genetic reasons for not getting foids, then you fit that mold as well:

What i meant was, in the third world shit hole i live in, a lot of guys with incel tier genetics get to statusmaxx and betabuxx a decent looking foid. I cant do that since iam not rich. I didnt mean social status was the reason for my inceldom but rather, i cant even hope to betabux a somewhat non hideous foid because of my social status.
technically personality is genetic according to many studies

It might well be. There are both genetic and environmental factors for non-NT personality traits. In any case, failed normies posting here would make little sense. A lot of them get tinder matches and cant relate to the hopelessness than an incel feels.

Last edited:
What i meant was, in the third world shit hole i live in, a lot of guys with incel tier genetics get to statusmaxx and betabuxx a decent looking foid. I cant do that since iam not rich. I didnt mean social status was the reason for my inceldom but rather, i cant even hope to betabux a somewhat non hideous foid because of my social status.
ok i see

but still, the pic I posted suggests that things should come naturally. No one WANTS to be incel, so if someone mogs St blackops2cel and still isn't getting laid because things aren't coming naturally, I don't think it's proper to blame them. Incel is "involuntary" as they say

But everyone is coping to some degree.

I think everyone is an incel and volcel simultaneously.

False dichotomies everywhere meant to divide men with infighting instead of recognizing the (((true enemy))).

It might well be. There are both genetic and environmental factors for non-NT personality traits. In any case, failed normies posting here would make little sense. A lot of them get tinder matches and cant relate to the hopelessness than an incel feels.
you get tinder matches too lol

I never used that term tbh

ok i see

but still, the pic I posted suggests that things should come naturally. No one WANTS to be incel, so if someone mogs St blackops2cel and still isn't getting laid because things aren't coming naturally, I don't think it's proper to blame them. Incel is "involuntary" as they say

If personality traits have to be factored in while considering whether someone's incel or not, then this place would have a lot more average looking men. I think it wouldnt be fair to the ugly looking ones tbh. You can actually work on your personality to some extent.

I got matched with ugly foids ,10+ years older than me.
ok? so what? I mean if you don't want to dumpster dive that's fine, but I don't see your point, if someone isn't getting laid, they are incel. Even if you get a Tinder match with a foid who is above a 3, she has hundreds of other matches with better looking dudes, so that still is no guarantee of getting any sex.
If personality traits have to be factored in while considering whether someone's incel or not, then this place would have a lot more average looking men. I think it wouldnt be fair to the ugly looking ones tbh.
LMAO, who cares what you think, this forum is a place for incels in general. And besides, are you forgetting that foids find most men ugly? If foids thought you were good looking, they'd be throwing themselves at you, so average is basically ugly.
You can actually work on your personality to some extent.
Exactly, are we even sure you can change something like this? You sound like IT
I disagree OP. Failed normies are a tier that can't be abolished.

Think of them as something similar to betacucks. They have the minimal looks, but because of some action or behavior of their own, they fail to get sex.

Chad is not the only one that gets sex, he's the one that gets most sex, second to him are the normies.

USA has what? 300 million people? I am pretty sure that 1% of Chads did't birth 100 million people. Normies did.

Yes, foids are whores that only want good looks and money.

But for some reason I myself fail to understand, many times a normie foid will have children with normie male and birth a litter of normielings.

Doesn't mean she stops chasing Chad cock for 1 second. Normies get cucked all day long, while they work their wives are in the gym fucking Tyrone or at work fucking boss Chad.

So how come a normie becomes a failed normie? By failling at foid worshipping or by failling at normie sociallization.

He doesn't kiss the foids ass 24/7. And as we all know that is toxic masculinity, and the only one that can get away with it is Chad.

Or he is unable to form normie social circles, either because of mental illness or because he behaves in idiotic manner.

For example: He sticks along/close to Chad too much. He believes that it makes him look high status to the foids. Unaware that it causes him to be mogged into virginity. Because foids will compare the two and Chad wins.

Or other kinds of normie idiotic behavior that they are utterly unaware of since they have cattle brain. He has the minimal normie looks, but with his actions and behavior he sabotages himself.
Why haven't things come naturally to him? Why not? Did you read the pic? If things aren't coming naturally, it is over.

You say "minimal looks", but if you have the minimal looks to make a foids pussy wet, you are at least a Chadlite.

Seems like there is a difference between NT, personality and behavior, you can change behavior at least

View attachment 254550
"Just be NT bro", is basically a rehashed PUA.

I'll say it once more: If things aren't coming naturally, it's over

I've seen a failed Chad before. So i can sort of believe that a failed normie could be a real thing.
Although only a small amount of people would be a failed normie, most are either normie or incel

"Just be NT bro", is basically a rehashed PUA.

I'll say it once more: If things aren't coming naturally, it's over

Yeah

NT is meme too, unless you're a Low Functioning Autist

I'm pretty sure this guy still get more pussy than the average male though, and will get more than we ever will, females certainly abuse of him, cope if someone think otherwise

I've seen a failed Chad before. So i can sort of believe that a failed normie could be a real thing.
Although only a small amount of people would be a failed normie, most are either normie or incel

How does a chad fail?

How does someone become a failed chad? That sounds extreme

Yeah

NT is meme too, unless you're a Low Functioning Autist

I'm pretty sure this guy still get more pussy than the average male though, and will get more than we ever will, females certainly abuse of him, cope if someone think otherwise

Tbh foids would rather fuck him than someone like me.

sounds like something a failed normie would say

:feelskek:

Most men eventually "conquer" foids with what they could bring to the table and in case of ordinary looking guys its their status, money and power.. Explosive birth rate in China is a result of betas fertilizing holes, not chads.

But an ugly guy could not upgrade himself even to the beta status - he is essentially an omega. Thus the vast difference between failed normie(non repulsive) and truecel(repulsive one) exists...

Most men eventually "conquer" foids with what they could bring to the table and in case of ordinary looking guys its their status, money and power.. Explosive birth rate in China is a result of betas fertilizing holes, not chads.

But an ugly guy could not upgrade himself even to the beta status - he is essentially an omega. Thus the vast difference between failed normie(non repulsive) and truecel(repulsive one) exists...
Cope, I've seen plenty of ugly guys betabuxx. It can be done with enough money.

Failed normies are giving us a bad name. They literally just need to do what IT tells us.

How often do we hear them crying about the economy or therapy not working or the commercialization of relationships and life. :feelskek:

I get it normal people get fucked as well, but that's another issue. Piss off to latestagecapitalism or sth and stop scapegoating women or minorities.

THE THERAPY MEMES SHOULDNT CONCERN YOU either, if you are nt and normal looking.

Last edited:
@Weed and orb are failed normies, the term has its use

Cope, I've seen plenty of ugly guys betabuxx. It can be done with enough money.

But with much more $ than even a good paying job provides making the task almost impossible to achieve. In case of failed normie he could bring to the table his regular wage and it would be enough for the foid to form binding - it happens every time. So failed normies could still compensate a lot with their non repulsive looks.

Failed normies are giving us a bad name. They literally just need to do what IT tells us.

This.

The problem with the term "failed normies" is that it abscribes the blame to them when they could've gotten bullied in school or something along those lines that made them socially stunted.

A normie could end up as an incel, but most aren't.

Last edited:
But with much more $ than even a good paying job provides making the task almost impossible to achieve. In case of failed normie he could bring to the table his regular wage and it would be enough for the foid to form binding - it happens every time. So failed normies could still compensate a lot with their non repulsive looks.
why didn't a failed normie get laid in school? Why does he have to betabuxx a roastie?

Also, 2 things

1. If things aren't coming naturally, like the picture states, why are you putting the blame on someone?

2. Inceldom is skyrocketing, according to the stats, although according to you, those dudes aren't incels, they are just "failed normies". Why are more men becoming "failed normies"?

Last edited:
why didn't a failed normie get aid in school? Why does he have to betabuxx a roastie?

All normies from my school now have families and children. Normies are usually the ones who were not bullied in school and thus develop ordinary, NT-class personality. They are not getting aid but much everything were/is still in their hands - their looks are not holding them back in the sea of other ok looking guys and not the main reason for personal failures.

Now being an outcast in a school apart of all normie circles is a totally different thing.

1. If things aren't coming naturally, like the picture states, why are you putting the blame on someone?

At least with enough desire and gentle pressure they could get laid, while truecel could find himself in prison for sexual harassment for the same case.

2. Inceldom is skyrocketing, although according to you, those dudes aren't incels, they are just "failed normies"

Yep, they are essentially failed normies.

Now being an outcast in a school apart of all normie circles is a totally different thing.
what would you call this kinda person? Weed was an outcast and now he's normie-ish looking
Yep, they are essentially failed normies.
why are more and more men becoming failed normies? Does women's rising standards have nothing to do with this?

Good post. People that believe in failed normies are no better than IT telling us that if we shower more we'll get sex.

Larping Bad you mean, right?

Explain how orb is a failed normie?
He had to JBW maxx in some other continent to get laid? How is that not failing with his looks
Good post. People that believe in failed normies are no better than IT telling us that if we shower more we'll get sex.
Cringe black and white thinking. Sad

Last edited:
Personality is legitimate up to a point and you can change it or at least fake it when you need to. I was a social outcast early in high school, but then I struggled and low inhibition and made quite a few friends by the time I finish high school and I'm still in touch with them. The problem is sex. But if you have a fairly decent appearance, personality advice may work.