Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its the saxons that are responsible for ethnic self hate

If you faggots are so offended by racial slurs then fuck off back to reddit. We're talking about looks here, it's an incel forum. I never expressed any hate.

If you faggots are so offended by racial slurs then fuck off back to reddit. We're talking about looks here, it's an incel forum. I never expressed any hate.
its hard to take u seriously when half ur comment is just slurs and hate rather than constructive arguements though

i think u just misunderstood the thread, basically its that beauty is shaped around european phenotypes so non europeans hate themselves due to never realistically looking european, im not denying a slim pointy european nose isnt probably biologically more attractive on females, just that non european beauty standarts are ridiculed and non europeans are portrayed as dumb/funny with absolute 0 sex appeal on media so they learn to hate eachothers and chase whites

theres a lot more to it, but i cant explain it.. cheekbones/jawline arent what im talking about, basically european facial features and hair/eye/skin colors

Copest fucking thread in a long time.

True but they are better looking tbh they have more diverse hair and eye colours while the rest of us have subhuman dark eyes and hair.

counterarguements? im not even blaming people for being brainwashed, just observing it

If you think that culture could override biology in this respect you're just very naive. Biology determines culture way more than the opposite ever could and especially so on sexual matters.

If you think that culture could override biology in this respect you're just very naive. Biology determines culture way more than the opposite ever could and especially so on sexual matters.
whats the biologic reason behind asians/africans, who were seprated from europeans for most of their existence, to suddenly worship then after they meet them and get influenced by their media?

biologic attractive traits=strong bones, height etc

nurtured attractive traits=eye/skin/hair colors, eye/nose/lips shapes etc

Makes more sense than Jew conspiracy theories and Cultural Marxism.

True but they are better looking tbh they have more diverse hair and eye colours while the rest of us have subhuman dark eyes and hair.
eh there are tons of ugly whites and tons of attractive ethnics so idk, they just have easier time reaching media ideals

whats the biologic reason behind asians/africans, who were seprated from europeans for most of their existence, to suddenly worship then after they meet them and get influenced by their media?

Look at asian beauty standards, even before colonisation they worshipped white skin. White skin was a sign of wealth as the rich stayed inside whilst the poor worked outside and got tanned
Same in some parts of Africa, they idealised light skin but to a lesser extent
It’s not all caused by colonisation bc it predates it

Look at asian beauty standards, even before colonisation they worshipped white skin. White skin was a sign of wealth as the rich stayed inside whilst the poor worked outside and got tanned
Same in some parts of Africa, they idealised light skin but to a lesser extent
It’s not all caused by colonisation bc it predates it
light skin is a high class feature, i agree, but things like caucasoid face shape (mainly eye/nose/mouth areas) and eye/hair colors are due to brainwashing, infact pure white skin alone wont do much without the other features and will just look weird

I'm serious
cool, i wont deny some jews control large parts of the money in the world, but thats irrelevant to 99.9% of jews, while my theory had practical evidence

light skin is a high class feature, i agree, but things like caucasoid face shape (mainly eye/nose/mouth areas) and eye/hair colors are due to brainwashing, infact pure white skin alone wont do much without the other features and will just look weird
True but I think features like blonde hair and blue eyes are more worshipped because they are so rare and unique. The majority of the world has dark hair and eyes so anything different is idealised

True but I think features like blonde hair and blue eyes are more worshipped because they are so rare and unique. The majority of the world has dark hair and eyes so anything different is idealised
there are rarer features that arent worshiped as much/at all, e.g red hair, freckles, australoids, pygmies etc, most humans are xenophobics, minority are xenophilics, i doubt that if u take a forgotten tribe with 0 outside contact the majority would prefer an attractive blonde than an attractive girl of their own kind

counterarguements?

just lol at all the white bois getting triggered by the facts, you swear they'll have any counterarguemtns to the truth. Their time will come when white features are no longer hailed and people except a more diverse beauty standard (its already happening).

just lol at all the white bois getting triggered by the facts, you swear they'll have any counterarguemtns to the truth. Their time will come when white features are no longer hailed and people except a more diverse beauty standard (its already happening).
ironically its usually ethnics (usually curries) who defend whites from JBW theory

Da Saxonz? What's next, da Jutez?

ironically its usually ethnics (usually curries) who defend whites from JBW theory
thats the saddest thing to me, they are all so self hating over something that isn't true. they just need to educate themselves

That's a really stupid question. They found them then, that's why. And no, your nurtured traits list isn't accurate.

That's a really stupid question. They found them then, that's why. And no, your nurtured traits list isn't accurate.
well its just my theory, ur free to disprove it if u have vaild counterarguements/facts

Eyes are a very obvious biological trait when it comes to attraction. Bug eyes = prey, hunter eyes = predator.

650x366

Sean-O-Pry.jpg

well im pretty bad at expressing my thoughts, i said anglos have been brainwashing ethnics from hundreds of years, meant to include the colonization thing in there but my attention span is short due to lifetime of social isolation
Well then high IQ post I'd say.

Eyes are a very obvious biological trait when it comes to attraction. Bug eyes = prey, hunter eyes = predator.

650x366

Sean-O-Pry.jpg
Giga cope, Sean o Pry looks like an alien. He's a 6,5/10. So much for the muh hunter eyes meme.

When you see a white man on a tank riding into a town full of mud huts, who do you think the black women cream for later that night?

White features seem powerful, they seem rich, because you associate "white" with "owning a tank" and "black" with "owning a mud hut."

Blaming media is cope.

What is the media supposed to show, a fantasy land of a successful black country that doesn't exist? Like Black Panther?

Even Black Panther, that whole movie is CGI and produced by white men, and white men control the narrative.

White men default to controlling the narrative because black men produce nothing.

I'm rolling my eyes so hard right now

650x366

Sean-O-Pry.jpg
hunter eyes are not unique to the european phenotypes, and theres a huge difference between those two eyes types, for example one is a cat the other is a person

When you see a white man on a tank riding into a town full of mud huts, who do you think the black women cream for later that night?

White features seem powerful, they seem rich, because you associate "white" with "owning a tank" and "black" with "owning a mud hut."

Blaming media is cope.

What is the media supposed to show, a fantasy land of a successful black country that doesn't exist? Like Black Panther?

Even Black Panther, that whole movie is CGI and produced by white men, and white men control the narrative.

White men default to controlling the narrative because black men produce nothing.
u do realize there have been many empires throughout history, many being ethnic ones in the middle east or asia? do u honestly think saxon empire will stay here forever? it will probably be a muslim empire in the future

Exactly. We need to make clear that all whites are volcels somehow

Cope.

Whites mog due to many reasons. Faces with little neoteny and exotic coloring (eyes) varied hair, strong beard growth, superior height, superior frames, high intelligence combined with lower inhibition and aggression.

Only a Copenhagencel tries to blame it on social factors or "propaganda", that's the same excuse bluepilled cuckolds use to explain relationships

Cope.

Whites mog due to many reasons. Faces with little neoteny and exotic coloring (eyes) varied hair, strong beard growth, superior height, superior frames, high intelligence combined with lower inhibition and aggression.

Only a Copenhagencel tries to blame it on social factors or "propaganda", that's the same excuse bluepilled cuckolds use to explain relationships
u can only name the pros of any phenotype and claim they are the best, so this doesnt hold up

u can only name the pros of any phenotype and claim they are the best, so this doesnt hold up
I already made a post on this. Europeans are as a whole not very neotenous and so make most other ethnics look like little boys.

You can moan about phenotypes all you want. But flat faced skull cels with the bone development of a 10 year old white boy can simply not compete with white men.

Anything else is severe cope and you know it.

I already made a post on this. Europeans are as a whole not very neotenous and so make most other ethnics look like little boys.

You can moan about phenotypes all you want. But flat faced skull cels with the bone development of a 10 year old white boy can simply not compete with white men.

Anything else is severe cope and you know it.
this is horribly inaccurate and shows u have no idea about what u are talking about

You're also racist.
You're a delusional currycel who's rating one of the best looking MM's as 6.5/10. Your autistic opinion doesn't matter to me. Go shit in the streets.

The perfidious Albion strikes again!

You're a delusional currycel who's rating one of the best looking MM's as 6.5/10. Your autistic opinion doesn't matter to me. Go shit in the streets.
Giga cope, keep worshipping 6.5/10 aliens. Racist and retarded, that's something new here.

Low IQ thread tbh, no new theories just same old tumblr rhetoric.

Giga cope, keep worshipping 6.5/10 aliens. Racist and retarded, that's something new here.
No, a curry subhuman calling o'pry a 6.5 is the real cope. Redditors can't rate for shit.

i disagree its the anglos

No, a curry subhuman calling o'pry a 6.5 is the real cope. Redditors can't rate for shit.
Giga cope, "m-muh rating is higher than yours, because I'm a racist numale cuck, so your rating is shit!"

Giga cope, "m-muh rating is higher than yours, because I'm a racist numale cuck, so your rating is shit!"
Your brain is clogged with shit pajeet, so you better find the nearest designated shitting street.

like my short poem?

Your brain is clogged with shit pajeet, so you better find the nearest designated shitting street.

like my short poem?
Would have been better if you weren't so butthurt about me accurately rating your favorite male model.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back